O N E

"Alex get your ass up already," my brother Jason yelled trying to wake me up. I groaned and flipped to the side pulling my pillow over my face. He sighs. "I guess you leave me no choice. It's time to get the bucket."

I threw the pillow that was on top me to the side and I sit up straight starring at him. "You wouldn't," I hissed.

"Oh but we both know I would," after that sentence I practically jumped out of my bed. I was standing next to my bed with my sheets wrapped around the bottom of my legs and part still on the bed. "Hurry up and get ready we have to get to school." He leaves, slamming the door behind him.

I groan as I try to untangle myself from sheets. Failing miserably because I ended up landing on my butt.

After that I got up and took a shower. Letting my hair naturally dry. I threw on a blue and white stripped shirt, ripped blue jeans, and a pair of converse.

My parents may have money but I like to dress what I'm comfortable in and not to impress others.

My parents are CEOs of international companies that work with each other. Unfortunately they are always traveling and never have time for me and my twin brother Jason.

Jason and I live together in our penthouse apartment. Of course paid for by our parents. My brother Jason is the captain of the football team and always throws parties here.

While me on the other hand, am a nobody. I'm just your every day nerd who just happens to be related to one of the schools most popular guy. Cliché I know.

Jason is the second most popular guy. First is Kai Parker, he's arrogant, annoying, but I do have to admit he is hot.

I check the time in my phone. Shit were gonna be late.

I grab my bag and slung it over my shoulder heading down to the kitchen. Jason tossed me a apple and went into the elevator. I followed him in and out of the elevator and into the car.

I usually get a ride with my brother to school. I could drive, I just don't.

Once we arrive at the school Jason parked the car and we headed into the school. My brother being the person he is was getting girls attention and growled at the guys who looked my way.

You'd think he was a dog and I was his favorite toy and if anyone came near me he would flip out.

That is my brother for you.

We head out separate ways. Once at my locker I grab my books I need for the first three periods. As I closed my locker one of my three best friends Shane came up to me.

Shane and me knew each other since we were in Kindergarten. We were always so close. I was actually the first one he told that he was gay. I told him he didn't need to tell me or anyone for that matter due to the fact I never told him I'm straight and we just laughed it off.

He was always there for me through the good and the bad. And I loved him for always having my back.

Of course I had other friends like my two besties, Samantha and Katherine.

I met Kat in the third grade and Sam in the eighth. Of course I love them but to be honest Shane will always be my number one.

"Hey so guess what?"

"What?" I replied leaning against my locker

"I heard Mrs. Jackson has a surprise for our class. It's only for our period and in Mr. Ackles period too."

"So what there doing a tag team?" I asked

He chuckles "Oh come on suck it up. I wonder what it is though. I hope we have to combine classes cause the guys in Mr. Ackles class are hot. Take Kai Parker for example."