E L E V E N

"Let's go." Jason said hitting my leg. I groan and grab my head deeper into my pillow. I muttered a "No" and continued to lay down. "You know what fine." Jason says then I hear footsteps leave. I sigh and grab my blanket, pulling it up to cover me and to keep me warm. I keep my eyes shut and try to go back to sleep.

Next thing I know I feel wet and cold. I quickly jump up as the water hit me and now me, my clothes, and bed are soaked in water. I try to react but I can't seem to get any words out of my mouth. I aware I keep opening and closing my mouth, you'd think I was a fish out of water.

I turn my head to see Jason holding a bucket, smiling at me. "I said get up. Come on today's the first day back from break and you need to get off your ass and get dressed."

"Why are you so mean to me?" I say getting up, shivering and running to grab a towel.

"Cause I love you so much now get up don't want to be late for first day at school in the new year." I pick up my phone and look at the time.

"You got to be kidding me we have to leave in two and a half hours."

"More than enough time for you to get showered and dress." Jason says leaving, slamming the door shut behind him.

One day I'm gonna hit him over the head with that damn bucket. I sigh and go take a shower, I brush my teeth and blow dry my hair.

Up or down? I ask myself playing with my hair in front of the mirror.

Down. I let my hair fall down over my shoulders.

I quickly get dressed into my outfit for today. I decide to just wear something comfy and wintry. I mean it's still winter and I'm not gonna wear a short sleeve shirt and skirt like some girls in my school.

 I mean it's still winter and I'm not gonna wear a short sleeve shirt and skirt like some girls in my school

Outfit she's wearing ^

It hasn't snowed at all this winter but rumor has it that it's gonna snow pretty badly in a week or two.

I grab my bag, quickly making sure my laptop and books were in it, then I swipe my phone of my desk and head downstairs.

"Catch." My brother says tossing me a apple and in a lucky turn of events I actually catch it.

"Holy shit." I mutter before smiling to myself and taking a bite out of the apple. I see my brother looking at me and I stick my tongue out.

"Wow you caught a apple, want a cookie?"

"I'll take two." I reply before grabbing the keys off the counter. We have 15 minutes before we usually leave. "I'm up for some nalds mcdo."

Here's the thing, Shane sent me a photo of a McDonald's restaurant where there sign was messed up and spelled nalds McDo and ever since I showed Jason we couldn't stop calling that.