F O U R

I wake up trying to register my surroundings. That's when I realized I'm not home everything from yesterday comes flooding back to me. I am in Kai's room, in his bed with our legs entangled with each other and his arm around my waste gripping me tightly. I looked at the digital clock on his desk that read 9:14 am.

I try to wiggle my way out from the bed but it doesn't work. Luckily yesterday was a Friday or else I would've been screwed but after last nights storm I wouldn't be surprised if there was no school.

I turn my body to face Kai who looks peaceful while he's sleeping. I poke his cheek. "Kai wake up," I do it a few more times before he groans and pulls me closer to his chest. His eyes flutter open as he sees me a smirk forms on his face. "Hey can you let go of me now."

"No I'm good." he says tightening his grip on me. Our chest are pressed up against each other.

"Kai come on," He grumbles a fine then let's go. I get up and look in a mirror. My hairs not to bad because I had it in a bun last night and the shirts still a little short.

I walk to the guest room and go and inside the bathroom to take a shower. I change into the clothes Crystal gave me and stuffed the extra pair of clothes she told me to keep in my bag. I put on my shoes and grabbed my bag heading downstairs and into the kitchen. I look to see Kai sitting there eating pancakes wearing a gray v neck that shows off his muscles and a pair of jeans. "Took you long enough." I raised my eyebrows at him. "I'm taking you home remember?" I checked the time to see its 10:37.

"Actually can you take me to Ruby's diner, my shift starts at 11." He just nodded and grabbed his jacket.

"Honey are you gonna eat?" Crystal asked me.

"No it's okay I'm not that hungry but I'll take a apple of you have one." She tosses me a apple and I head to Kai's car. The road has been somewhat cleared and it is safe enough to drive in. It takes us a little before we get there. I check the time on my phone to see it is 10:57, not that bad. I also check the battery to see it at 9%. Great I left my charger at home. I'll see if my co-worker Zoey has one with her.

"Thanks" I say stepping out of the car grabbing my bag and heading inside the diner. I put my bag in the back and check in. I place my apron on them I head to the counter. "Hey Zo do you have a charger I could use, my phone's practically dead."

"Yeah no problem." I hand her my phone and she plugs it in to the charger "Love the outfit by the way."

"Thanks times two, your the best."

"Oh by the way there is someone in your section." She points to a table and I glance over to see Kai sitting there. I roll my eyes and grab a menu. I walk over to table.

"Welcome to Ruby's Diner. I'll be your waitress today, is there anything I could get you to drink?" I ask handing him his menu and taking out my pad and pen.

"Um yeah I'll-"

"Omg Kai hey how are you?" April says coming to sit at his table "Funny running into you here."

"Uh yeah." He turns back to me "I'll have a coffee."

"Make that two" April says "And get me a menu would ya." She waves me off. Well rude.

I roll my eyes as I grab two cups, the coffee and a menu. I head back to the table and place down the cups. I had April the menu and I pour coffee in the cups. "Are you ready to order?"

"Yes." Kai says "I'll have the pancake supreme."

"You and your pancakes." I smiled rolling my eyes and he smiled too "How would you like your eggs?"