Temptation Teaser

Third Person Pov:

"And so the time has come to bloom another one." Smiled the oldest sister as she held up a rose which was cut by the third. The second cackled and soon the rest joined in. The black rose on the other hand, it fell to the floor with it's head severed from it's thorns.

_________________

"Lunaria you know you want this, it's going to save your life!"

"Hell no!"

"I'm your husband, obey me."

I stared at him. "Read my lips. Hell. No."

"Difficult!"

"I know I am." I leaned up and kissed his cheek before flouncing out of the room. It had been one year since everything happened and now it was calm. I was married, though by force, and despite being a wife I couldn't be made to act like one behind closed doors. It was legal but I was about as comfortable as Azusa when Laito tried to get a kiss in, which had to be the most painfully uncomfortable situation ever.

_________

"Lunaria." He whispered tightly. "I'm not handing you over to anyone after this. Hell, we're not handing you over to anyone after this."

"I don't want you to."

He swallowed. "I love you." Then came the pain.

______

"Yui you must cut the head from a rose before it's dead. A poison is only as strong as the amount of death put in."

Yes M'lady."

_____

"Alright boys, get ready, you're new step-mother and sister are home!"

_____

In Temptation you'll find yourself caught in a web of insanity as Lunaria struggles to come to terms with what she is and what is expected of her. Between marriage, vampires, unannounced women, and familiars she feels kind of insane. However when she reads between the lines there will always be a little TLC waiting for her, not that you don't know what that TLC is ;) Prep yourselves people! Here comes to drama, possessiveness, crazy dresses, and older men! Ignore the limes and lemons...cause y'know they'll be there but you don't come just for that....do you?

Diabolik Lover's Temptation: Now on your current and local Wattpad Server, the link is in the comments and if you click and comment now the writer MisstressPhantomhive, will give you a Oneshot with the Vampire of your choice. You get to make an OC and watch him/her get smexy with the guys of your choosing in a oneshot. But you better act now and fast or else not at all, this is only for the first three commenters! Get going!