3.

Micheal's POV

"Where have you been dude?" Luke asked me as I walked into the house. "You know, this girl I met?" "Julia?" Ashton asked and I nodded. "Well, a guy, Jason or something, beat her up ths morning, so I brought her home and stayed a while." I said. "Who did what?" Calum asked and I sighed.

"Jason beat Julia up." I said and he frowned. "Why?" "Yeah, if I did know that.." "Where's she now?" Ashton asked. "Home, with her mom, but something isn't right there." I said. "What do you mean?" 

"Well, first we got t her house and nobody was home. She changed herself, I grabbed some ice for her and everything was normal, until her mom came home, asked who I was, I introduced myself and she was like 'oh you're the new friend, I guess one week and he leave you' " "And what did you do?" Luke asked. "Nothing, I was like, what the hell do we have here. But something really isn't right there." I said.

"Then we'll go there." Ashton said, but I stoped him. "No, I'll ask her tomorrow or maybe Sara knows something."

________________

When we arrived at school, I saw Sara, alone. "Sara!" I yelled, running to her. "Micheal, hey." she smiled. "Where's Julia?" I asked but she shrugged. "I don't know, she didn't text me back and when I stood by her door, nobody opened, so I think she's still asleep." she said and I nodded.

"Question, do you think something weird is happening at Julia's house..?" I asked and she frowned. "No, why?" "Well, I was at her house yesterday and after a while her mom came home and she said that she gave me a week until I left her alone." I said and she frowned. "That doesn't sound like her mom. And if her mom isn't as kind as she does infront of me, she already have talked to me.." she said and I shook my head. "Something isn't right here, Sara.." I said and she sighed. "I need to go to class, we'll go to her house after school." she said, before walking away.

"And?" Luke asked, walking up to me. "She said that this didn't sound like her mom, but I know what I've heard.." I said and I sighed. "We'll go to her house after school." Luke said and I shrugged. "Me and Sara already planned that." I said and he nodded. "Let's go."

__________________

"Sara." I walked up to her as soon as I saw her, Luke and Calum walking behind me. "Hey."she smiled. "Hey, you coming?" I asked and she looked at me and then at the girl next to her. "Where do we need to go?" "Julia's house..?" I asked. "Oh, I forgot, I can't I'm hanging out with her." she said and I frowned. "What?" "Nothing, just I thought you and Julia were friends?" "Come on, everyone knows you can better be friends with a trash can then with her." the girl next to her said and they laughed. I shook my head and walked away from her.

"So that was her friend?" Calum asked and I shrugged. "I thought she was." I said stepping into the car. "Mike, it's better if you sit next to me so you can give me directions." Luke said. I nodded and switched with Calum.

We drove to her house and when we came there, I saw no car so her mom isn't home. "Stay here." I said, stepping out of the car and I walked to her door. I knocked a couple times before I heard some footsteps. Soon, the door opened and I saw Julia standing infront of me. She weakly smiled and I smiled back at her. "You okay?" I asked and she nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." she softly said.

I looked at Luke and then back at Julia. "Uhm, you wanna hang out with us?" I asked. She looked at Luke and Calum and they waved at her, before she looked back at me. "Sure, let me change first." she said, letting me in.

She run upstairs and I looked around her house. I saw a couple empty bottles on the floor and a broken bottle next to it. I heard her coming down and I looked at her. "What happened?" I asked and she shook her head. "Nothing, let's go." she said, and I followed her outside. She locked her house and followed me to the car. I opened the backdoor and asked Calum to sit next to Luke. He nodded and got out and Julia stepped in, me next to her and I closed the door.

Luke stook his hand out and smiled. She took it and weakly smiled back. "Hi, I'm Luke." he said, smiling. "Julia." she said back. "Hi Julia, I'm Calum." he smiled at her and she gave him a small smile back before Luke drove away to our house.

After a couple minutes, we arrived at our own house and we got out. Luke wanted to open the door, when Ashton already opened for us. "Where the hell have you been?" he asked, looking at us. "I thought you guys would wait for me?" he asked and I sighed. "We went to Julia's house to pick her up." I said and he frowned. "Where's she then?" he asked and I pointed next to me. "Oh, I didn't saw you, sorry." he chuckled. "I'm Ashton." he said. "Julia." 

"Next time you guys can wait for me." he said and we laughed, walking in. "Welcome into our house." I said to her. We walked to our living room and I sat down, Julia sitting down next to me. "You guys live here alone?" she asked and we nodded. "You're all not too young then?" she asked and I smiled. "Ashton is 19, I'm 18 and Calum is 17 and Luke is 16, the youngest." I said and she chuckled. "Next month I'm 17." he said and she nodded. "You want something to drink?" Calum asked. "Just water." "Really?" he asked and she nodded. 

He gave her a glass of water and she took a sip from it. "How long do you guys live here?" she asked. "Well, we first lived in Brisbane with our parents, but we moved as soon as Luke and Calum's parents gave permission to Sydney." Ashton said. "But, Luke's mom is visiting once or twice in a month." I added.

_____________________

After a while, she stood up. "I need to go." she said. "Why?" "Dinner." she said, walking away but I stopped her. "You can eat here." I said. "But my mom needs to eat.." she said and I frowned. "She can take care of herself, right?" I asked and she sighed, nodding. "One sec." she said, grabbing her phone and walking to the hall.

I looked at the others, then back at the hall. "Yes mom, I'll be home soon. No I'm not at Micheal's, I'm at Sara's." I heard her say and I frowned. 

"It's okay." she said and frowned when she saw us staring at her. "What?" "Nothing.."I said, watching her as she walked back to us, sitting down next to me.

"So, what do you wanna eat?" Calum asked and she shrugged. "I don't mind." "PIZZA!" I yelled, making her laugh. "Why not, you want pizza?" Luke asked and I nodded. "Alright, we'll go get some pizza." Ashton said and they walked out of the house to get us pizza.

"Julia, can I ask you something?" I asked and she nodded. "Why did you tell your mom you're at Sara's house..?" I asked. " 'Cause she doesn't want me to hang out with boys alone." she said and I nodded.

"Look, there's something I need to tell you, what happened today." I said and she nodded. "Well, first, I saw her coming alone so I asked where you were and she said she didn't know and that you didn't answered her texts or when she was at your door. So she said we would go to you after school." I started. 

"So when school was over, she was standing with a blonde girl and I asked if she was coming, she said she forgot and that she was hanging out with her blonde friend after school. Then this blonde girl said she could be better friends with a trash can than with you and then she just laughed, walking away.." I said and I looked at her.

"You're lying. She didn't text me or stood at my door, so this isn't correct. Second, she wouldn't choose her over me, I'm her best friend..." she said and I sighed, looking down. "I'm sorry, if you don't believe me, Luke and Calum were there." I said and she shook her head. "This can't be, my mom was right, I'm losing everyone." she said, before she runned out of the house.

________________________________

Helloo,

So much drama omg, I'm sorry. I hope you like this so farrr (: xx