4.

I kept running.

Running until I didn't saw any more houses, any light or even anything. After what felt like an half hour, I stopped running and looked around me. I stood at an empty grass field, with only trees around me.

I felt my eyes water up and I let myself fall to the ground. I hugged my knees and cried until there were no tears left. I closed my eyes and the cold wind made me shiver. I closed my eyes and felt raindrops falling down on me. Great. Just what I needed.

_____________________

I opened my eyes when I saw some light coming through the trees. I grabbed my phone and saw a couple missed calls from Micheal and some other numbers and a couple texts from them and my mom.

'Mom: Where are you? You need to clean up this house.'

'Mom: Did you die? Tell me you die, 'cause you're worth nothing.'

I sighed at the text from my mom. I wish I died. I already died from the inside.

'Micheal: Julia where are you?'

'Micheal:  I'm worried, I'm sorry if I said something to upset you.'

'Unknown number: Please come back, where are you?'

'Unknown number: Were worried, please come back Julia..'

'Unknown number: Where are you, were worried about you..'

I sighed and stood up, walking back to Micheal's house with soking clothes.

When I arrived, I knocked they're window and I heard footsteps coming to the door. "Hell- Julia!" I saw Micheal with huge bags under his eyes. He embraced me and burried his head in my neck. He pulled me inside and looked at me. "Where did you sleep? Why are you're clothes wet?" he asked and I shrugged. "Did you sleep outside?" he asked and I nodded. He looked at me with sad eyes. "Why?" 

"Because I couldn't get into the house." I lied. He looked at me and I knew he didn't buyed it. "Tell me the truth." I sighed and opened my mouth, but Luke cut me off. "Micheal who is.. Julia!" he said when he saw me. The other boys runned into the hall way and they all had huge bags under they're eyes.

"God where were you? Did you sleep outside? Why you're clothes wet?" They asked. "Chill, I'll go upstairs with her to give her other clothes." Micheal said and pulled me upstairs.

He gave me some of his sweatpants and a oversized shirt. Well, it was a oversized shirt for me. He walked out of the room so I could change. I pulled off the dirty wet clothes and put on the comfortable clothes on that Micheal gave me and opened the door. 

He came in and closed the door. He pulled me on his bed and sat down next to me. "Where were you?" he asked and I sighed. "I don't know. I just kept running and soon I stood in an large empty grass field and fell asleep.."I said. He looked at me and sighed. He stood up and left the room. 

He's angry with me. They're going to throw me out and I don't have to come back anymore.. I began to cry, again and shook my head.

"Julia, what's wrong?" Micheal came back with a wet cloth. "You're angry with me. Yiu're going to throw me out and I don't have anybody left." I said. He sat down next to me and hugged me. I burried my head in his chest and he rubbed my back. "Shh, I'm not leaving you and I'm not mad at you." he whispered. I looked at him with my red puffy eyes. "Really?" I asked and he nodded, cleaning my eyes with the cloth.

"Can I shower here?" I asked and he nodded, standing up and grabbing a towel for me. "I'll wait downstairs." he said and I nodded. 

I walked to the bathroom and locked the door. I undressed myself out of the comfy clothes and turned on the shower. I hopped under it and let the warm water hit my stone cold body. After a while, I turned off the shower and dried myself. When I wanted to dress myself in his clothes, I saw I didn't had any clean underpants. Akward.

I grabbed my phone and texted Micheal. 

'Me: Uhm, Mike, I need something...'

'Micheal: Tampons?' 

'Me: Haha, no, uhm, I kinda need clean undergarment..'

'Micheal: Oh, haha, uhm, right, be there in a sec.'

After a couple seconds, some one knocked my door. I wrapped the towel around me and opened the door, popping my head through the doorway. "Here." he handed me his undies with his hand covering his eyes. I chuckled and took it, closing the door. "Thank you." "You're welcome." I heard him walk away.

I dressed myself in his clothes, tied my hair in a bun and unlocked the door again, walking downstairs. When I walked into the living room, I saw 8 tired eyes staring at me.

"What time is it?" "6 a.m" Luke answered. "Why are you all so tired?" I asked, sitting down next to Ashton and Micheal. "Why? Because we were worried because when we came home, we had a Micheal who was stressing out because you run away." Calum said. "Why? Why were you worried? Nobody's ever worried about me." I said back. "Because we care." Micheal said and I shook my head. "We've only known eachother for 3 days and I've only met these boys a day ago.. How can you care?" I asked, almost yelling.

They looked at me and Luke frowned. "You know why? Because we're your friend. Even if we've only met 3 days ago, we became friends. And yesterday, you became friends with them to." Micheal said and I sighed.

"Sara is my only friend.." I said and they sighed. "Listen, she's not you're friend. I'm sorry of this came out harsh, but she laughed when her friend said something about you, and I'm telling you, it isn't a postitive thing she said." Calum said. I looked down and shook my head.

"Why? Why is everyone leaving me.." I whispered. "Julia, can I ask you something?" Micheal said. I nodded and he took a deep breath. "How's everything going at you're house?" he burted out and I looked at him. "Why?" I asked.

"Because you're mom acted.. Strange when I was at you're home. She said she gave me a week until I left you. Why?" he asked and I looked down. I shrugged. "I want to know if everything is going fine at you're house." he said and I sighed. If he only knew.

_____

Helloo,

I'm sorry it took me so long, but I was busy with school and stuff, but here's a update. I will do another update soon, I promise!

xx