6.

It was 3 a.m and I was still awake. I couldn't fall asleep at all because of the pain, so I decided to watch a movie instead. Half way the movie, I stoped it and put my laptop down. I carefully laid down and stared at the ceiling.

My mom began throwing things when she found out I was calling with Mike. She shoved me at the wall, making my back hurt like hell. A piece of glass got stuck in my leg, so my leg hurts like hell too.

Maybe my mom is right. Maybe my dad left us because of me. Maybe me brother thought the same about me so left too. Maybe that's why Sara doesn't want to be friends with me anymore, because I'm not worth any friends. And maybe Mikey and the other boys act like they care, but they don't.

I started to cry. Maybe I'm better of on my own. I grabbed my phone and texted Micheal.

'Me: not coming to school tomorrow, I'm not feeling well and I'm tired, sorry x.'

I yawned and put my phone down. I tried to turn a bit and when I finally laid down in a comfortable position, I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

_____________

I woke up at the sound of my phone. I looked the caller-ID and answered it. "Hi Mike." I said. "How are you?" "I felt better some times." "Want to hang out after school? We're done within a hour." he said and I sighed. "Yeah, I'll walk to you're house." "We can pick you up if you want." he said. "Nah, I'll walk. See you later." I said, before hanging up.

I looked at the time. 1 p.m. I carefully stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. My ankle hurts, there were bruises everywhere. I sighed and grabbed my clothes. A black jeans with a white sweater. I put on a little bit make-up and carefully walked downstairs.

When I came down,  someone knocked my door. I opened it and saw Micheal smiling at me. "Hi." he said, hugging me. I softly screamed and he let go of me, looking at me. "What's wrong?" he asked and I shook my head. "Nothing, my back just hurts." I said and weakly smiled. He gave me a weird look and sighed. "Alright, you coming?" he asked and I nodded, closing the door.

I sat down next to Micheal and Calum and Ashton drove to their house. When we came there, the door was unlocked. We walked in and I saw a lady sitting on the couch. "Oh god, mom, we thought someone broke into our house." Luke said, hugging the lady, who is his mother. "Mom, meet Julia." he said, looking at me. She smiled at me, so I smiled back, and gave me a hand. "I'm Liz, nice meeting you Julia." she said and I smiled. "Nice meeting you too, miss. Hemmings." I said and she shook her head. "Call me Liz, please." she said and I nodded, sitting down.

"What are you doing here?" Luke asked. "I'm just picking something up, I forgot something." she said. "Oh, okay." he said and frowned. "Alright, I'm gonna go now and, be carefull for Julia."she said, kissing his cheek before leaving.

Micheal sat next to me and looked at me. "You okay?" he asked and I nodded. "Why?" "You look tired." he said and I smiled. "No, I'm fine." I said and he nodded.

"So, what you wanna do?" Ashton asked, sitting next to me and putting a arm around me. Tears filled my eyes, but I quickly wiped them away. "You okay? Did I hurt you?" he asked, removing his arm. I shook my head and sighed. "Let me look at you're hand." Ashton said, grabbing my hand. He looked at the little bruise on my hand from last night and looked at me. "How did this happen?" he asked. "I bumped into glass and a piece got stuck in my hand." I lied and he looked at me.

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked. Calum pointed at the hall and I walked to the bathroom, closing it. I don't want them to find out everything, 'cause when they do, they gonna leave me. And I guess that's why Sara left me too. Maybe she found out about my mom, and that's why she left me. 

I looked at myself in the mirror. Am I that ugly? Am I so stupid? If I left this world now, would anybody miss me? Ofcourse not, they would be happy if I left this world. So I think I'm going to leave it..

________________

Hellooo,

Sorry for this late update and I'm sorry for this chapter, it probably sucks lol.

okay, hope you like this so far x

loveyouxx