20.

Julia's P.O.V

The drive home was just us, sitting there in a comfortable silent. When he parked his car infront of the hotel, he looked at me and pecked my lips, before getting out.

I was getting out myself and he smiled, taking my hand in his. I was still a little bit scared his fans saw me, but I need to live with the fact that this becomes my live now. 

We walked inside and the girl, looking around our age, behind the desk gave me a dirty glare. Micheal seemed to saw it, cause he squeezed my hand, me looking up at him. "Let her be, she isn't worth it." he said and I nodded.

We walked to the boys room, he letting go of my hand. I wanted to grab his hand right back, because I miss his touch, but he wanted to suprise them. We walked in and all eyes were on us.

"So?" Luke started. I looked at him and smiled. We didn't say anything, instead he leaned in and kissed me.

They all awe'd us and I smiled through the kiss. We pulled apart and he wraps his arms around my waist. "So, you two officially?" Calum asked and we nodded. "Finally." Ashton said and I laughed, sitting down.

Micheal pulled me up and sat down taking me on his lap. He kissed my cheek and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Maybe this isn't the right time, but what about the fans?" Luke asked and I sighed. "Damn, you always ask those stupid questions on a wrong time. Anyway, Julia, I wanted to ask you if ti's fine they know we're together." he asked and I sighed.

"Yeah why not. They already hate me anyways."I said and he sighed. "They don't hate you, stop saying that." he said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone, showing him the hate comments.

"Look, Mike, they want me to die. They told me to take my own fucking live and you're telling me they don't hate me?" I said. He looked from my phone to my eyes. "Stop looking at them, please." he asked. 

"That's not that easy. I really don't want to read them, but because I'm curious, I still look at them." I said.

"Please, do it for me?" he asked and I sighed, shooking my head. "I will not ignore these. I mean, I do ignore them but I wanna know what they think about me." I said.

"Why do you want that?" Ashton asked. "I always cared what others think of me. So I will not stop looking. But you can announce it on twitter, if you want." I said. "You sure?" I nodded.

He grabbed his phone and typed on it. Soon, my twitter blew up.

A couple tweets saying they're happy for us and how pretty I am and stuff.

Other with hate. How ugly I am. How he doesn't deserve me. How I'm a little bitch for stealing Micheal. I sighed and opened the app.

'Julesss_:  So I've been getting a lot of hate lately, just because I'm hanging out with the 5SOS boys. So let me clear this up. Yes, Micheal and I are dating. And ya'll calling me a little bitch who stole him, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry I like him. I'm sorry I didn't knew them before the came to my school. I'm sorry that he somehow likes me. So please, I need Mike to be happy and if he is this way, I will let him because honestly I'm so happy to tell everyone I'm dating Micheal Gordon Clifford.'

I pressed sent and laid down my phone. He smiled at me and hugged me tight. "It's gonna be okay, Julia. You and Mikey would be the happiest person on earth."Ashton said and I smiled, nodding. 

___________

Wow I'm sorry for this short shitty chapter, hope you still enjoyed it tho! xx