28

I woke up alone in Luke's bed. They all left to do something, but I didn't want to come. I need to think about what I want.

Because first of all, everyone tells me that Luke likes me. That he even is in love with me. And, yeah Luke is cute and all, but I still have these feelings for Micheal.. I know I shouldn't have them, because Kelsey told me he been going out a lot lately, bringing home a different girl every time he comes home. And yeah, it's killing me. Because I know something is up with him, I just don't know what.. 

I sighed and wanted to get up, but I didn't have the energy for it. I really like Luke, but I need to talk to Micheal first.. I mean, if he really doesn't care for me anymore, or loves me anymore, what's the point on not moving on from him? I sighed and grabbed my phone and I decided to call him.

"Julia?" he answered. "Hey, Mike.." I said. "What's up?" he said, kinda awkward. "Well, ehm.. Can you like come home?" I asked, playing with the sheets. "Me? Or Luke..?" he said and I sighed. "No, you.. I wanna like.. talk to you.." I said. "Oh, well, yeah, I can come home I guess.." "Alright then, I'm in Luke's room.. Or shall I wait in yours? Or no I will be in the livingroom." I said and he chuckled. "You can go to mine. I'll be there soon." he said, hanging up. I sighed and got up, walking into his room. 

It didn't changed much. Only that all of his clothes are on the floor and it's a real mess, but it still smells like him.. And I've missed it. 

I decided to clean his room a bit until he's home. "Julia?" I heard and I turned around, facing Micheal. "You cleaned my room?" he asked and I looked down. "Yeah.. sorry.. Couldn't handle the mess.." I said and he laughed. "You haven't changed." he said and I chuckled. 

"So.." he said, sitting down and patting the spot besides him. "You wanted to talk?" he said and I sighed, sitting down. Here goes nothing..?

"Yeah, well.." I sighed, playing with my hands. "Jules.. What's wrong?" he asked, grabbing my hands. It felt so good to feel his touch.. I haven't felt this way with Luke.. at all..

I sighed again. "Okay, look, I miss you, okay? And it's killing me to know that you bring a different girl home everyday and I know I shouldn't feel this way, because apperently you're so over me and I can't do anything about it and I just want to know for sure so I can move on.." I said, not looking at Micheal.

"Julia.. who said I brought girls here?" he said calmly. "Kelsey.." I said and he sighed. "Damnit.. I knew it.." he said and I frowned. "Mike..?" "No, Jules, listen. I don't bring girls home with me okay? Yes, I said that I did, but I didn't. I knew that she would tell you, so I thought maybe it worked to get you back.." he said and I stared at him.

"You know, you also could just talk to me?" I said, strangly calm. I mean, yes I'm mad.. Why would he do that? "I know, and I'm sorry." he said, grabbing my hands. He looked at me and I could see he was dissapointed in himself. I sighed. "Fine, I forgive you.." I said and he smiled.

"Does this mean, I have you back?" he said and I shook my head. His smile dropped and I looked down. "Look, I first need to tell Luke that I'm still in love with you. I fell for Luke, that for sure, but I can't be with him when I'm in love with you. And I can't be with you, because you really hurt me, Mike." I said and he sighed. "I understand." he said and I sighed, hugging him. After a couple seconds he hugged me back. "Please, don't be awkward around me anymore." I said and he nodded. "Let's just start over, just being friends at first." I said and he nodded again. "But I can't stand if you and Luke get together, Jules.." he said and I sighed.

"I think I'm not even willing to be in any relationship right now..

_______

Soo, realllyy short chapter I'm sorry.

And I really get the idea that I'm fucking this story up, so I'm thinking about quiting this one and just start over..? Idunno, maybe I will finish it soon and then start a new fanfic lol.

xx