12

So tomorrow we're leaving and now I'm packing all my stuff. I looked at my suitcase, then back at the clothes next to it. I sighed and started folding them. 

When I was done, I heard a knock on the door. I turned around and saw Ashton. "Hi Ash." I said. "Hi Julia."he said. "How's it going?" he asked. "Alright, I guess." I said and he smiled.

"Hey, did Micheal asked you something?" he asked and I frowned. "No, when?" "Oh, nevermind." he said and I sighed. "No, Ash, please." I said and he sighed. "Nothing, Julia, really."he said, kissing my cheek before walking out. 

I sighed and turned around. I grabbed my underpants and bras, my charger, earphones, socks, pyjama and put it all in the suitcase. I looked at my suitcase. I grabbed my charger and earphones out of it and put it in my bag. Do I have everything?"

Clothes, check.

underpants and bras, check.

Socks, check.

Charger and earphones, check.

Pyjama, check.

Bathingsuit... Nope. Damn, I don't have any. I sighed and closed the suitcase, walking downstairs.

"Where's Mikey?" I asked Luke. "Don't know."he said and I sighed. "What's wrong?" "I don't have a bathingsuit." I said. "We can go get one?" he said and I sighed, opening my mouth, but Luke interuped me. "Don't say. I'll pay." he said and I sighed. "Please don't." I said. He pulled me up and out of the house. "Yes I'll pay." he said and I sighed again.

We walked to the mall, it was only a 15 min walk. "You okay?" Luke asked and I nodded. "Yeah, why?" I asked. "You look tired lately." he said and I nodded. "Yeah, I'm pretty tired."I said and sighed. "How?" he asked and I shrugged. "I don't know.." I said and looked at him. "Are you scared?" he asked and I shrugged. "Maybe a little." I said and sighed.

We walked into the mall. "Why?" 'I don't know. It's just, I'll need to leave for a couple months, not that I mind, but what if she come after me? What if we all get in a fight, what if I bump into my dad or my brother..?" I asked and he looked at me. "Listen, she's not coming after you. She doesn't even know where you going. If we all get in a fight, we'll get over it. And if you bump into one of them, we'll be there." he said, giving me a hug. "Thanks." I said. "No problem. Let's find you a bathingsuit!"

__________

We walked back with a new bathingsuit and a milkshake. When we arrived at home, Micheal looked at us. "Where were you?" he asked. "The mall." I said. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked. "You weren't here." "Yeah but you've could have text. Or pick up you're phone."he said, walking to me. "I forgot my phone." I said. "Why did you go with Luke? And what do you have?" he asked and I looked at him.

"I was with Luke because he was the one downstairs and offering me to go with me to the mall for a new bathingsuit because I don't have any. What's you're problem?" I asked. "If you just texted me, I would come with you." he said.

"Why? Why can't I go with Luke? And why do you act like you're my father or something?" I asked. He sighed. "I was worried." "Why? I was with Luke. It's not that you can control with who I'm going to the mall or something." I said, running upstairs. I put the bathingsuit into the suitcase and closed it. I walked to the bathroom and locked myself in it, letting myself fall on the ground.

_____________

Micheal's POV.

She runned upstaires and I just stood there."What the fuck dude?" Calum yelled. "What was that all about?" he asked and I shrugged. "I don't know." "Why would you do that?" Ashton asked. "I don't know. I-I'm just scared, I think." I said, sitting down. Luke still stared at me and I sighed. "I'm sorry, Luke." I said. "I'm not the one you should say sorry to." he said and I sighed.

"Why did you do that?" Ashton asked and I sighed. "I'm just scared, I think.." I said. "For?" "For losing her." I said and they looked at me. "You don't even have her." Calum said. "Sorry." I sighed. "I know, that's the problem. What if she's going to like someone else?" I asked. "If you just asked her on that date, you would have nothing to worry about!" Ashton said and I sighed.

"Why didn't you ask her?" Luke asked and I shrugged. "I thought she was going to say no.." I said and they sighed. "When we got time off, you better ask her on a date." Calum said and I nodded.

"Yeah but first, I'm going to check on her." I said, standing up and walking upstairs. She wasn't in our room, so I knocked on the bathroom door. "Julia?" I asked. I wanted to open the door, but it was locked. Damn.

"Julia, open the door please.." I asked. Nothing. "Julia please open the door." I said a little bit louder. "Everything ok?" Calum walked upstairs and I shook my head. "The door is locked and I don't get an answer." I said.

"Julia, its Calum, can you please open the door? I need to pee." he said, still nothing.

"Give me something sharp.." he said and I frowned. "I don't know what." I said and he sighed. "Give me some keys or something." I gave him my keys and he tried to open the door with it. He got it open, don't ask me why, and I opened the door. 

I saw her laying on the floor next to the bathtub.

I knelt down next to her, grabbing her body. "Julia.. Julia please wake up.." I said. Her eyes slowly opened. "Goddamn, you awake." I said. She looked at me and sat up straight, looking down.

"Julia, please, I'm sorry." I said. She looked at me. "I'm sorry for being an asshole back there. I know I should just leave you with them, we're not together or I'm not you're father, I know and I'm sorry."I said.

What she did next, suprised me.. Our lips connected. She kissed me.

___________________