8.

One week. It's been one week since I left my house. After that night, I never came home. All my stuff laying there, but they didn't want me to come near that house again.

Micheal stayed home with me everyday, so I wouldn't be alone. Sometimes all of the boys stayed home so we could all hang out.

But today, I was alone here. Only a hour tho, 'cause they needed to pick something up. My phone buzzed, so I grabbed it, seeing another text from my mother.

I didn't opened it. I layed my phone beside me, only to hear it ringing again. But this time, she called me. I grabbed the phone and turned him off, throwing it at the end of the room. I heard something break, so I walked up to the phone to see the glass all broken. Great.

I sighed and laid down on the couch, staring at the ceiling. After a half hour, someone stormed into the room. "Goddamn, you're still here." Luke said. I frowned and looked at them. "Where else would I be?" "Well, you didn't answered you're phone, you turned it off?" Micheal asked and I nodded. "Why?" "My mom wouldn't stop textiing or calling me, so I turned it off and threw it away." I said, showing them my phone.

"Oh my god, you need a new phone." Calum said and I shook my head. "I can't effort it." I said. "We'll find a way." Micheal said, sitting down next to me

"Oh my god, guys!" Luke screamed. We all looked at him and I frowned. "Uhm, guys, can I talk to you?" he asked. "Oh, keeping secrets now?" I asked. He shook his head. "Ofcourse not." he said and smiled, the boys walking after him upstairs.

I sighed and laid back down on the couch. Maybe they talking about how they're going to throw me out of this house. Maybe it's better for me to leave this house, I only keep them inside, they can't ever go outside.. 

They came back downstairs, so I turned my head towards them. "Jules, why you crying?" Micheal asked, walking up to me to wipe away my tears.

"I don't cry." I said. "Then why am I wiping away you're tears?" he asked and I shrugged. "Hey, I need to go home.." I said, sitting up. "Why?" "Because my clothes are there and I really need new clothes, I can't keep wearing you're clothes." I said. "Then we're going to the mall!" Calum asked and I laughed. "I don't have enough money." I said and they sighed. "Just lets go, you need to go out anyway." Calum said and I giggled.

I stood on the doorstep when I froze. "What if my mom finds me there?" I asked. "We're here babe, nothing's wrong." Micheal said, grabbing my hand. I walked after him to the car and sat down inbetween Calum and Micheal.

Ashton drove to the mall and parked his car. The whole time, Micheal held my hand. Not that I mind, not at all. 

I looked everywhere around me, just so I know I don't see her. "Relax, she's not here." Micheal said, squeezing my hand. I looked up to him and smiled. They pulled me inside the H&M so I could shop for clothes.

After an half hour, I think, I've got one pair of jeans and one t-shirt. "Is that all you need?" Micheal asked and I shook my head. "I don't have more money.." I said, looking down. "Listen, grab some more jeans and stuff, I'll pay for you." he said and I shook my head. "You guys took me into you're house already, you're doing so much for me so don't pay for my stuff." I said.

"I don't care. You need those clothes. Here let me hold you're clothes." he said, grabbing the clothes from me, but I didn't move. "Please, let us do this for you." he said and I sighed. "Just one pair of jeans." I said, looking for another pair.

_____________________

Micheal's POV.

She walked away, so I turned around to find one of the boys. "Luke." I said, tapping his shoulder. "Can you search some stores for her for clothes, she needs them but won't let me pay. I'll pay you back. Take Calum with you." I asked. "Sure, but what is her size?" I showed him the size inside the clothes and walked back to where Julia is waiting for me.

"But let me pay for these clothes." she asked, but I shook my head. I payed for the clothes and walked out, bringing Ashton with us. "Where are Luke and Cal?" she asked. "I don't know, we'll wait for them here."I said, sitting down on a bench.

After a couple minutes, I felt Julia tapping my shoulder, her face pale and it looked like she couldn't get any breath. "Julia, you okay?"I asked. She shook her head and pointed to a lady. We looked the direction she pointed to and saw the women was her mother.

I grabbed her arm and we runned quickly past her, but she noticed us. "Julia!" the women yelled. Julia started to cry and we runned harder, bumping into someone. "What's wrong?" Luke asked. "Her mother's here, let's go." I said. I lifted her up and carried her, running towards I don't know where, but she already catched us. 

"Let go of my daughter!" she said, pulling me at me arm. "Can you let him go, please?" Ashton asked her. "Only if he's letting go my daughter." she said. "I'm sorry, I can't." Micheal said.

"She's my daughter! You can't take her away from me!" she yelled, all attention on us now. "If she's you're daughter, then treat her like your daughter!" Calum said to her. She raised her hand and she slapped him across the face.

Soon, security came between us and asked us what happened. "They took my daughter!"She said, pointing to Julia. "No, she didn't want to come home anymore." Luke said calmly. "Lady, we're going to take them with us to ask some questions, please stay here." someone said, leading us to a office thing.

I put Julia down and sat down next to her.

"Please, can you tell me what happened?" he asked, looking at Julia.

She wiped away her tears and looked at me, then at the man infront of us.

"She's you're mother?" he asked. She nodded her head. "Did these boys take you away from her?" she shook her head. "Then why did she keep saying it?" She looked at me then at her lap.

"Can I tell?" I whispered. She slowly nodded her head and I looked at the man. "I've met her a couple weeks ago, and first everything looked fine. Untill one day, we noticed bruises and marks on her arm. She explained to us her mom isn't treating her right, so we kept her with us. She didn't want to go home by herself either, so we're not kidnapping her or something." I explained.

"What's her name?" "Julia." "Julia?" the man asked. She looked up, new tears running down on the old one. "Is it true?" she nodded her head. "How old are you boys?" "17, 18 and one is 19." I said. "Alright, so legally you guys are adults, so she can stay with you, only if she wants to." We all looked at her and she nodded her head. "Alright, then you guys can leave. I'll make sure you can leave safe." he said, standing up. I helped Julia getting up. She grabbed my hand and didn't let it go. He lead us outside and we got in the car, thanking him before driving back home.

__________________