Friendly Date

Daphne's POV~

Its been 2 weeks now since the traumatizing accident. The doctor said Jim could finally be free from the hospital tomorrow. This summer sure has a lot of heck of surprises. 

My parents are at work. again. i know they're working for our sake but a few family bondings would cheer us up.

The Lads or should i say 1D is at the photo shoot today. They should be home at 2 hours straight. I sure appreciate them giving the time to come here despite their busy schedules.

"She's not afaid of scary movies, she likes the way we kiss in the dark, but she's so afraid of fa- fa- falling in-Love ----" I sang silently as i scrolled down at twitter in my brothers hospital room.

"Sis! what are you doing?!" My brother shouted through the head phones stuck in my ears. I lowered the volume and replied to him.

"Twitter. I have like 1000+ followers just because all the boys followed me! hah!" I shouted. well i half heartedly shouted. I was checking all the hates the fans were saying like;

'You bitch! stay away from them!'

'Slut!! you're so ugly. they're mine'

'You should just die you fat headed whore'

'You'rer so fat nobody likes you'

'Gold digger! attention seeker!!'

Those were just some of the things i read. But i won't tell that to my brother. He'll totally freak out on me. He's like my older brother cause he's the one looking after me. 

"Oh well, Got any hates?" 

"No......" By my tone of voice.. it really isn't convincing.  i bit my lower lip and fidgeted my fingers.

"Your lying sis" He sighed.

"how would you know huh?" I retorted.

"I'm your brother. The way you bite your lips and play with your fingers is a sign that your nervous" He replied while smirking. Probably proud of what he said.

"C'mon! Give me your phone.." He practically begged. I sighed in defeat and handed him my phone. He scrolled down my phone and sighed again. What is it with all this sighing?

"Sis.. Why are you reading all this hate junk?" He asked. I just sat there. feeling guilty about myself. I feel like a kid being scolded because of stealing a cookie from a cookie jar.

"I was just.... tempted....." I sighed. seriously. what's with all the sighing?

"Tempted? You know how you get with all these. I don't want my sistrer being all emo again" He retorted as we both chuckled.

"Well i felt insecure so i thought if i blocked out all the hateful words and the cruelty of the word, i'll be fine. so i stayed in the dark side." I replied. That was true you know. All the kids in my school bullied me becasue the most popular boy in school embarrassed me in the whole campus. Since then i never spoke more than a word to all. I dyed my hair in sky blue and purple, my eye liner thickened, and i pushed all the people out of my life. well that was just one of the things that happened to me.

"You know, I'm thankful for them though. Since became a die hard fan as you say, you came back to normal, no matter what happened to your past, you just listen to their songs and your okay" He stated. Well its true though. Ever since the X Factor, they changed my life, even though they didn't even know i existed back then. Their music is just so powerful. It has that effect on me.

"Yeah.." I said while day dreaming again.

"Don't ever read this again okay?" Jim practically begged me.