Action !!

Action !!

Daphne's POV~

30 more minutes and i'll be free. If their plan works. I just hope it does.

Its only been three days and almost my while body is bruised. He even raped me twice!! How much more when i stay here?

I'm just glad My parents are in australia with Jim to visit aunt Brine. (okay so.. I kind of lost track to where her parents are but just pretend their in Australia)

I went upstairs only to find a sobered up Brad in the hallway. He smirked evilly at me as he made his way towards me and pulling me by the hair.

"Hey My little bitch" he snarled.

*Amanda's POV~

Me and the other lads were waiting in the car for about an hour now. So far no one had talked yet. You could cut the tension with a knife! were in front of Brad's house Trying to keep watch.

"Can we go yet?" Niall asked impatiently. I glared at him which shut him up. So far we only saw Brad came in the house drunk which was 30 min ago. Niall almost barged in there but i won't let him ruin the plan.

All the police are out there hiding somewhere and are waiting patiently for my signal.

A few more minutes later, i saw a faint shadow of a girl inside the house and unlocked the door. I'm guessing that was Daphne.

I took my walkie talkie and pressed a button.

"I'm going in" I muttered at the device.

"Roger that and be careful" the head police said. I tugged at Niall as we got out of the car.

We quietly entered the house and left the door open for the police. I readied my camera for proof at the court.

I tugged at Niall as i saw Daphne made her way upstairs without noticing our presence. Niall almost flipped but i didn't let him. This cannot be ruined.

We silently followed her upstairs. I saw a big storage cabinet at the side and quickly got in with Niall leaving it open for the camera.

"Hey My little bitch" Brad snarled. Niall tensed up beside me but composed himself. I turned on the camera and recorded the whole thing.

"B-brad" She stuttered.

Suddenly, i heard a loud noise and my head shot up and saw Daphne clutching her cheek as Brad just slapped her hard. As in super hard. I could see the burning red mark at her cheek.

Niall and i watched in horror as we watched our friend get punched, kicked, slapped, and get her hair pulled out. I couldn't keep the tears form pouring as i gabbed my walkie talkie and signalled for the police the get in.

A few more minutes until i heard the door downstairs being opened loudly. Then footsteps came in, and there, in the end of the hallway was our hero, aka the police.

They got here just in time when Brad banged Daphne's head in the wall. I cried harder as i saw my friend collapse tot he floor. I can hear Niall sobbing next to me.

The police arrested Brad for abuse as i save the video. The door to the closet we were hiding in was opened wide and the next thing i know why i was being engulfed in someones warm and comforting hug.

The person pulled back and i realised it was my lovely boy friend, Zayn.

"You did good kid" The head police said. Paul, one direction's manager/guard, nodded at me as i handed him he video for protection.

Daphne was put in an emergency bed and carried to the ambulance followed by Niall. Zayn, me, and the others hopped in the car we rode earlier and followed the ambulance to the hospital.