Missing

Daphne's POV ~

Oh no.

This can't be! Where is he?!

I tried to search the croud frantically but managed to keep my cool down when the boys are looking. I should be happy. But i'm not. I should be jumping with joy because Niall finally introduced me to their loving fans but instead i'm shocked, hurt, sad, paranoid, and scared. Why can't brad just leave me alone?

Finally, the boys finished singing WMYB and turned to face us girls then hugged us.

"Aww. Don't i get a hug?" Harry asked as the crowd laughed. We laughed too then gestured for him to give us a group hug.

"Thank you Guys! Thats One Direction!!" The interviewer shouted then ended the live show. Fans went wild but was restrained by guards.

"Niall.. You should go and take pictures with them or something" i half-lied.

"Why?" He asked.

"Well.. Because they waited so long to meet you. It'll make their day. If we haven't met then i'd be in that crowd dying for you to even shake me hand" I laughed nervously. The real reason is for me to find Brad.

"Okay! Thanks" He exclaimed, not being able to hide his excitement to meet his adoring fans. He pulled me close to him and kissed me, earning an ear piercing screech from fans. He finally pulled away amd smirked at me while i blushed.

He went closer to me, his hot breath hot on my right ear as he was gonna whisper something. "Our first public kiss" was all he said then ran towards the crowd. Some of the fans 'boo'd" me but some tried to get my autograph.

"Daphne. What do we do?" Amanda whispered to me, talking about the text from my abusive x-boy friend, Brad.

"I-i d-don't know. W-what should i do?!" I hissed. She looked so worried for me. After a moment of thinking, the girls, meaning Dani and El, came running to us, grinning.

"Heyy! Its just 4:00. Wanna go to the mall??" They asked in chorus.

"Really?" i unintentionally asked. They both gave me confused looks.

"Ohh.. Its just that, before Amanda and i met the boys, we were kind of uhm, were crazy fans with them including you two. I just can't believe this day would come" I said dreamily while they laughed.

"You're so creepy" Dani smirked.

"Heyy" I pouted playfully.

"Okay, okay. Let me just tell Zayn" Amanda said. We all nodded and agreed to do the same.

"Niall !!" I screamed through the crowd. He turned around and smiled at me.

"What?" He asked nicely as he made his way to me.

"The girls asked me to go shopping with them. Is that alright with you?" I asked.

"Yeah sure. Just be safe okay?" He said and we heard 'aww's" from the crowd. He pulled out a piece of plastic rectangle from his wallet that from what i know is a credit card. His credit card. What is he-

"Here. Use this" He said trying to hand me his card.

"W-what?!" I asked bewildered.

"take this for shopping" He simply said like it was completely nothing.

"No way! Thats yours. You earned it. I'll use my own card" I said.

"But-" He insisted but i cut him off.

"No Niall. I don't want that kind of relationship. I want you to waste your money on me if the occasion is special" I said sternly. He was sad for a moment, his cute and adorable pout showing on his face but then it turned to a smirk.