The Tour

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daphne's POV ~

Yesterday was a mess. I woke up in a hospital, we had the best day of our lives, we went home, and the BOOM !! Everything came crashing down. I can't believe i was adopted ! I mean, when are they planning on telling me? I think i have the right to know. I told Niall yesterday and he just listened intently and i'm thankful for that. He understands me well.

Its bright and early today. Niall and I was still in bed, with him sleeping and I wide awake. I shifted around trying to face him and careful not to wake him up cause you know, he has his hands in my waist. 

I turned to face to most handsome human being to ever walk on the face of the earth. With his pale complexion, pinkish lips that was slightly parted when he sleeps, his nose, and his fabolous blue orbs that was hidden inside those eyelids.

"Like what you see?"

I jumped so high, and my heart spiked up.

"NIALL !! You scared the shit out of me !!" I screamed. He just chuckled as he opened his eyes to reveal those beautiful eyes i fell in love the most.

"Sorry babe" He said in his thick irish accent and husky voice due to only waking up.

He kissed the bridge of my nose then a soft peck on my lips. i smiled as i thought about how lucky i was to be waking up like this, to see the most perfect boy friend ever. Wow. I sound like a love struck puppy.

I hopped out of bed only to be pulled back by Niall.

"Saty with me !!" He mumbled.

"But we have to eat !" I whined. I'm sounding like Niall everyday I'm with him.

"fine" He finally let go of me and pulled himself up as we headed to his kitchen.

I rummaged through the cupboards and fridge. I finally pulled out some chicken soup from the cupboard and some eggs, bacon, and some other thing to nake an omelet.

i put the rice i just washed to the cooker and set it for blah blah blah minutes. I then took out some bread and made garlic bread. i then put that to the toaster.

Niall just watched me the whole time, like he was deep in thought or something.

"Lets get married someday" He mumbled. I did a double take at what he just said.

"Yeah.. that would be nice. Just look at us !! Just like a marrid couple. Someday i'm gonna ask you to marry me. I promise" He said. I smiled warmly at hime as i pecked his lips and gave him the coffee i just made.

The toaster dinged so i put on another pair in and took the cooked bread in a plate.

I then took a pan from his cupboards and place it in the stove. His flat is cleaner than his own room.

I then turned on the fire to a minimum heat and waited for it to heat up before i placed some olive oil.

I then cracked the egges in the bowl and scrambled them. Then i cut the onions, and onion strips, cut some cheese and opened the milk.

I placed the egbin the already heated up pan, i then placed the sliced onions, and onion strips, then the cheese, and some milk. I twited them and mixed them thoroughly then finally placed the cooked omelet in a plate. i then cooked the bacon strips and The soup and Bam ! Breakfast is served.

I placed the food in the dining table while Niall went to fetch us some plates.

He came back and we started eating.

"This is delicious !" He said as he stuffed his face with more food. Well i'm not complaining ! I myself is indded stuffing my face with food! An idea popped into my mind as i pushed back my seat and ran to our room, yes i moved to his flat, and took my iPhone then ran back.