Harry's Fault

Daphne's Pov~

Since the tour started 3 weeks ago, its been pretty hectic. The shows were really massive now.

I feel really bad for the boys, they haven't even slept a whole 10 minutes today. They were busy recording the new album. And with the big news that they were going to do a documentary about themselves, it didn't really help their health.

Right now i'm with Melody. She's the director of their movie. We've been shooting non stop and recording non stop. The boys are getting cranky but they try not to.

Melody and i are pretty close. She even told me her surprise for the boys!! After this shoot she's gonna announce it.

A few minutes later, the boys finished the shoot. melody called them up and they groaned causing us girls to chuckle.

"Hey guys, great job today. I have good news for you" Melody said winking. The boys looked at her expectantly while she made them wait longer for dramatic effect.

"For the love of God just say it already !!" Louis exclaimed. Melody and i laughed at their faces.

"Okay okay, so since we covered up almost half of the movie and we still got plenty of time, you guys get a 3 days break" Melody Said. They clapped and cheered while Niall hugged me and kissed my cheek.

Once again, Harry gave Niall looks. Its getting pretty annoying. If he has a problem, then just say it!! I'm gonna have to talk to him later.

The boys and i walked back to our hotel. Were in LA now. But before we head off to our own rooms, i grab a ahold of Harry's hand.

He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Uhm, Harry. I want to talk to you" I said hesitantly. He nodded and i pecked Niall on the lips saying i'll follow him up later. He nodded and left.

Harry took me to his room to talk. The walk there was really awkward. I don't know why.

Once we went there he closed the door, but didn't lock it and faced me.

"What?" he asked, getting straight to the point.

"Harry, i've notice you've been giving Harry glares and its bothering me. What's the matter with you?" i asked worriedly. He looked down, clenching his jaw.

I held his hand but he just shook it away. What he did next really bothered me. He turned us both around.

He pinned me to the wall with both my hand above my head. I tired squirming out but he was too strong. I looked him dead in the eye but his eyes held no emotion.

He started kissing me in the neck while i told him to stop. Tears prickled in my eyes while wishing for Niall to save me.

He kissed my jawline and my lips while pressing our bodies together. Tears fell down my face as i know he's not stopping anytime soon.

Then out of nowhere, Harry door opened but he didn't seem to notice as he kept kissing. There in the door was a wide eyed Louis.

I looked at him in the eyes and mouthed the words 'help me'

His shocked body then grabbed Harry off me and punched my in the jaw while just fell to the floor, hands on my mouth while i cried.

Niall then came out of nowhere. When he saw me, he ran to me and hugged me.

"What happened? I came here to see you since you were gone too long. Are you okay?" Niall asked me. I cried harder and hugged him tighter.

Louis then saw me in my fragile state and his eyes seethed with anger as he punched Harry again and again. He always said i was like a sister to him.

But i couldn't stand him fighting his mate or Harry getting beaten to a pulp despite of what he did to me. I'm sure he has a good enough reason.

"Louis, s-stop p-please. Its o-okay now" I whispered slowly while stuttering. Niall looked as confuse as ever.

Louis then went over to me and nodded. He hugged me and whispered something in Niall's ear which cause him to clench his jaw and hug me tighter.

"Niall, let him explain" I whispered. I then felt my eyes getting heavier and more tired.

"Sleep princess. I'll protect you. I promise." he whispered gently. I nodded as he carried me bridal style and left the room without another word. I'm grateful that

He didn't lunged at Harry.

I felt my eyes beginning to close as i inhaled his scent. I cuddled to his chest tighter and buried my face in his chest feeling his warmth. He kissed my temple as he continued to carry me to our room like i weight nothing.

Once we reached our room, he changed my clothes for me which consist of a pair of sweats and his shirt. I didn't mind if he saw me alf naked. I'm too tired.

He cuddled next to me and held me in his arms protectively. And in his arms i fell asleep.

A/N

Heyy ! Have you heard story of my life yet? Well you better ;)

Who else is excited for 1D Day at November 23?!?! Me !!!!

Lol ahah, hope you like my story. I'm sad to say this story is about to end.

Maybe about 3 more chapters? :)

Iris~