Prologue //This means War//

-Third person's P.O.V-

Seven of them were swept out their not so comfortable, small and squeaky, but new and useable beds in the dorm. Only few of them managed to open their eyes before they had to close them again, because the light that suddenly was switched on in the room almost blinded them. Guys groaned and whined unsatisfied, you could have heard few very colorful words thrown in as some cursed without any shame. It was dark outside and they had a pleasure of making sure of that by themselves as they looked out the window and noticed dark night's sky with moon still up there.

"Wake up you sleepy heads."

Quite sweet voice encouraged them nicely.

"Drag those lazy asses of yours out to the bath and all before I kick you all."

Not so graceful second voice echoed in boys' heads and they got up uneasily trying to remember what their names were, it was so early, that surely neither one of them functioned properly.

"We have A LOT of things to do before girls arrive!"

The first voice tried to reduce the tension that formed after the second person spoke and not only scared away all the sleep and dreams boys had, but sunk out the life of joy from them if they had any.

The tall blonde guy in the top bunk bed yawned and licked his lips blankly blinking few times while his gaze concentrated onto the face of the first person standing in the room. He grinned to himself sourly and stretched a bit. The bed squeaked and the dark-haired shorter guy with stare, which was usually deep and now just seemed off, immediately jumped out the bed under his, just to avoid any kind of damage.

"NamJoon hyung, I don't want to die just yet."

The dark-haired boy whined and smiled hearing few approving chuckles in the room. Everyone knew that NamJoon could have destroyed that bed by the tiniest touch and didn't even do it intentionally. So sleeping underneath that top bunk wasn't much of the pleasure, since you could have died at any moment while NamJoon fell on you with the whole bed's set without even waking up.

The dark-haired shorty obviously knew that. He suddenly did a split instead of starting off from simpler stretching's.

"Woah Jimin, show off much."

The guy with fully put-together pajamas which had horse heads drawn all over it teased Jimin jumping out his bearing and joining his band mate on the ground. Soon they were batteling it out with some sort of morning exercise competition as NamJoon finally managed to get off the bunk and yawned again eyeing those two hyper kids.

"Where do you get all that energy?"

He said sighing and pinched the only person still asleep on the cheek. The guy, who just got pinched bounced on his sheet like the World War Three was starting and looked around scared to death. He soon noticed the blonde head of NamJoon beside his bed and gulped frowning.

"Who dares to touch swag master?"

The youngest of them all walked into the room fully dressed brushing his teeth with a sandwich in one hand and tooth brush in other. The whole room abhorred as he took a bite of the sandwich, which obviously contained butter, cheese and a piece of sausage, right after brushing his teeth not even bothering to rinse his mouth with water.

"JungKook, you're disgusting."

Jimin walked up to the guy with a sandwich in his hand and messed up his hair taking a bite from the food without any warning while JungKook was suffering from the messed up hair.

"Hey!"

He yelled looking at his breakfast like Jimin just bit off his arm and not the cheese with sausage.