Finding Him

I was walking back to my village, (your village), because I had just finished a mission.  It was a pretty simple one, but it was something to do right?  I wondered if anybody missed me while I was gone.  A lot of my friends had died on missions and so had my parents.  There was one friend that I had that was still alive, but they didn't seem to like me much. 

As I walked through the forest, my (Hair color) hair fell behind my shoulders.  Just then, I heard a rustle in the bushes and turned to see what it was.  "hello?" I asked.  Nothing came out of the bushes so I walked on.  I got a good three feet away when I heard it again.  "Okay, now I know you're there," I said to them again.

Two people walked out from the underbrush and looked at me.  One had grey hair and purple eyes, he also had a three bladed scythe on his back.  The other was a tall man with a mask over his face, he also had green eyes and then whites of his eyes were red.  They both had black cloaks with red clouds on them, I knew where these people are from, the Akatsuki.   

I was a medical ninja and had almost no chance at beating them in battle.  "Is this the chick?" the one with the grey hair asked.  "Yes this is the girl," the other one said in a deep voice.  They both started walking towards me and I backed up into a tree.  "what do you want?" I asked in a quiet voice.  Before I said anything else, everything went black.  'Am I dead?  Did they kill me?" I think to myself. 

 I open my eyes to see that I was in some sort of cave.  "where am I?" I ask though I doubt anybody heard me.  "You are in the Akatsuki head quarters," a male voice on my right said.  Startled I looked up to see a man with orange hair and purple eyes.  "Why am I here?"  "You must join us,"  he responded calmly.  "WHAT?!" I shouted.  "If you do not then we have to kill you," he stated.

Well when you put it that way, it's pretty hard to say no.  "Why do you need me?" I asked.  "Because we need a medical ninja and you were the closest one to find," he said to me blankly.  I thought for a long while.  No one in my village seemed to like me anyways so what the heck?  "Okay," I said.  "Good then you will be fitted for a cloak and you may share a room with Konan. 

I went and did all of those things then went to meet Konan.  She was nice didn't mind me at all, she said that she was glad that the Akatsuki had another girl now.  We walked out to the living area space and I meet all of the others.  There was Kisame, Zetsu, Pein, Hidan, Itachi, Deidara, Sasori, Tobi, and Kakuzu.  None of them seemed to mind me and were nice.  Little did I know that this was the rest of my life.