Come Back to Me

"Kakuzu you can't leave!" I said while tears were running down my face.

Kakuzu took my face in his large hands and wiped the tears off of my cheeks.  "Shh, it will be alright (yn).  It's just for a month," he said while trying to comfort me.

"Yeah!  Just a MONTH!  A month without you.  You could die for all I know!" I just continued yelling.

He stood there trying to comfort me, give me hope of some sort, give me something to hang onto.  Kakuzu was going away on a month mission that I had tried to get Pein not to send him on, but he just told me that Kakuzu was one of the only people he could send to finish the mission safely.  That didn't mean that I hadn't kept trying to get my love to stay with me and not leave on the mission that could very well be his end.

"I will be back," he took my face and forced me to look at him.  "I will not leave you alone, EVER."

"No," I started, "I need you to PROMISE me that you will come back safe."

There it is, that look again.  The one that holds promise and despair all in the same gaze.  At the sight of it, my heart broke into a million pieces and scattered in the wind like leaves that fell off the tree in Autumn.

"I cannot promise you that I will be completely safe, but I can promise you that I will come back for you," he stated with a firm look in his eyes.

I wrapped my arms around his strong build and breathed in the familiar scent of him, one last time just in case, just in case I would never see him again. 

"Goodbye, my love," I sobbed, "Come back to me."

He gave me one last smile then turned to walk into the forest that surrounded the hide out.

Kakuzu's POV

Yes, it made me upset that I had to leave her all by herself for a month.  It pained me when I saw her face when Leader-sama told her that I had to go on this mission, but I couldn't just say no to him.

When she started sobbing, I felt something inside of my break and fall apart.

'So this is what a real broken heart feels like,'  I thought to myself.

Don't worry (yn), I will not ever leave you alone.  I will come back to you, safe.

********************

This one is a little short and it is a little repetitive I know, I'm sorry.  I'm running out of ideas and I feel like I'm not really good at this at all.  I need more ideas PLEASE!  PLEASE comment on what you want me to do next.  I need feedback on my writing as well.  Please tell me what you think!  Even if it is something that isn't good and that needs improved, tell me and I will fix it because I want you guys to enjoy the story.  Please tell me what you guys think.  Bye.