Family

Kakuzu's POV

Two years after (Y/n) and I got married, she found out that she was Pregnant.  When she told me, she seemed like she was scared.  When I asked her what was wrong, she looked like she was going to cry. 

She told me and I had to reassure her that I was happy.  (Y/n) felt a lot better after that.  Sometimes I really don't think she knows how much I really care for her.  If anything happened to her, I would hunt the person down and make sure that they never see the light of day again.

"Kakuzu," I heard a sweet voice call to me.

"Yes, (Y/n).  What do you need?" I asked as I turned around.

I saw her standing there with half her body in the door and the rest, outside the door.

''I just wanted to know where you were," she said with a slight blush on her cheeks.

"It's 3:19 in the morning though.  You should e in bed," I told her.

"I couldn't sleep."

"Why not?"

"The baby moves a lot."

"Well, that's a good thing.  That means it's alive."

"Yeah I know, but it just feels weird."

"Come here then."

She came through the rest of the way and I saw her rounded stomach.  She put one hand on it and walked towards me.

(Y/n) stopped right in front of me and I opened my arms to her.  She walked into them and I held her tightly to me.

"Kakuzu," she asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"What are we going to do after the baby is born?"

"Take care of it."

"Well, I know that, but what about teaching it things?"

"Like how to fight to survive or actual teaching things."

"Both."

"We'll manage, I'm sure."

"But will the child?"

"What do you mean?"

"How can it live a normal life if we're both Akatsuki members?"

"No one will find out who it's parents are."

"Will they have friends to grow up with?  I mean I don't want it to end up like you and I.  Let's face it, neither of us had a friend when we were little.  I just want them to know what's it's like to grow up like a normal person in a normal world."

"Let's face it, the world isn't normal."

"True, but I still want them to have someone to turn to that isn't us."

"What about Pein and Konan's kid?"

"He's a few years older though."

"So?  You wanted the kid to have a friend, there you go."

"I know."

"I'm sure that Kisame and his wife will have a child soon anyways.  Which reminds me, Kisame called today." (they have phones here)

"Why did he call?"

"He wanted to know how you were doing and I told him that you were fine."

"Well, he's always been that way I guess."

"He wanted to know when the baby was due as well."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him any day now."

"What was his reaction."

"He was excited and I had to tell him to calm down."

That made her laugh.  I loved when she laughed.  it made me feel a lot better about everything and made think of all the good things in the world.

"That sounds like him," she said after the laughing died down.

"Do you feel tired yet?" I asked.

"No, not really."

"What will get you to fall asleep?  The doctor said that you should get a lot of rest so nothing will go wrong in the delivery."

"I don't know."

I started to remember something I heard a long time ago.  I never thought I would ever need to use it, but I guess it will come in handy now.  I had heard that if you rub a woman's stomach when she's pregnant, then that will make her sleepy.

I started to do so and after a few minutes, she started to fall asleep.  I picked her up and brought her to the room we share.

I laid her form down on the bed and pulled the covers over her.  As I leaned down to kiss her head, I heard her moan in pain.

"What is it?" I asked in worry.

"M-my stomach............I-it hurts.......a lot," she said though her teeth.

"Stay here."

I ran off down the hall and called the doctor.  He said he would be here soon and told me to get a few things.

I came back in the room and (Y/n) was breathing like she just ran 20 miles (about 32 kilometers for the rest of the world.)

"Hang on, (Y/n), the doctor is on his way," I told her as I held her hand.

"He ............had better.......be coming!"

A few moments later, the doctor came in the room and turned to (Y/n).

"Okay.  I need you to take deep breaths, relax..........and push," the doctor said.

*Time Skip*

(Y/n) sat there with the infant in her arms as she stared down at him in wonder.

"Kakuzu, he's perfect," she said to me.

"Yeah, he is," I said.

"What should we name him?"

"How about Kichirou?"

"Yeah, means 'good luck son' right?"

"Yeah."

"That's perfect."

And with that, she feel asleep with Kichirou in her arms sound asleep.

Good luck, son.  You're gonna need it.

*******************************************************

Yeah!  This one is done too!  I feel so good about myself now.  I hope you all loved it and give me some thoughts on what you thought of this series and tell me if you want me to do more stuff like this.  Feel free to give me ideas to write.