When I Need You Most

It's only been 15 days and I already miss Kakuzu.  Was he already dead?  I pushed the thought out of my head and thought of my village.

What happened to it?  Is everyone happy that I left and are now doing better off without me?  Or was it in ruins somewhere and all of the people are scattered across the five great nations. 

I was still thinking about if Kakuzu died in the back of my mind and got a little lost in thought.  I didn't even notice someone opening my door and walk into my room until I felt a weight on my head.

I looked up to see the shark like member of the Akatsuki looking down on my with a look that I couldn't quite figure out.

"You're crying," he stated.

I reached my hand to my face to find that, yes I had been crying.  I didn't even notice it.

Kisame sighed and sat down on my bed next to me on my bed.  He took my face in his large hands and wiped the tears off of my face.

"What's wrong?" he asked me.

It took me a minute to let that sink into my head before I answered him.

"I miss him," I said with a shaky voice.

Kisame pulled me into a hug.  I felt safe in his arms much I do when Kakuzu holds me to him like this, but this was more of a brother safe then what I feel when Kakuzu holds me to him.

"I know you do, but he wouldn't want you to cry like this," Kisame said.  "He would tell you that you're too beautiful to cry at all."

I knew he was right, I knew that Kakuzu would be okay and that he would come back.  I just wasn't really sure why I was crying at all.  I was scared and upset over a lot of things right now and I'm just now cracking under the stress.

Kisame rubbed my back in a comforting manner.  I felt like I was holding onto Kakuzu instead of Kisame, but part of me knew the truth, the horrible awful truth that my love was not with me right now and could be dead at this very moment.

"You should go to sleep," Kisame told me.  "You have been through a lot lately and you should get some rest."

Now that he said something about it, I'm exhausted.  I felt like I could just fall into a sleep that could go on for ages.

I laid down and Kisame put the covers over me and started to walk toward the door.  Just as he reached for the handle I thought of something.

"Kisame?" I asked for the shark like man.

"Yes (yn)?" he answered.

"Why do you always treat me like your little sister?" I asked him.

He thought for a minute like he was remembering something.

"I'm not really sure why," he started, "I guess I just feel like you're a little sister to me."

"I've always wanted an older brother," I said to him while nodding off a little.

"Well then think of my as your older brother," he said as he turned off the light and closed the door.

I feel asleep with the thought of having an older brother to look after me and keep me safe when Kakuzu wasn't here o comfort me.

***********************

So if you can't tell I like Kisame too, but please understand that there is not going to be a love triangle.  This is only a brother and sister relationship.  Please tell me if you want me to add in more character because I feel like I'm leaving some out.  Well I will see you guys next time.