Help Me

I woke up in a dark room that smelled horrible and dank.  I looked around and noticed that this was not the hide out that the Akatsuki had, I was not home at all.

I tried to sit up, but was stopped by crusty rust colored leather bonds that held me tightly to a table.  I looked down to see that my cloak had been taken off and now I had a fishnet shirt (you have something under it) and my baggy ninja pants on.  My mind went into a frenzy trying to figure out what happen, in the process I started trying to get out of the restraints that held me.

"Calm down little one, no one is going to hurt you.........yet," said a voice that seemed to be coming from the dark hallway that lead into the room.

On the word 'yet,' I tried harder to get out, but failed once more.  I felt hot tears run down my face and all I could think was about Kakuzu saving me.

It then hit me that I didn't see Kakuzu come home that night.  He might have been dead and I would never know now because I am stuck in this repugnant place.  I would never see my loved boyfriend again, but then again, if I die here maybe I will end up seeing him again.  Loving the thought I now had of seeing my boyfriend again, I didn't even noticed that something was in my arm until I felt the pain course through my veins.  Letting out an ear piercing scream, fresh tears feel down my cheeks replacing the old ones.

'This isn't happening,' I thought to my self.

I felt whatever was inside of my arm pull out and I saw that it was a very large hideous needle.

"There, was it that bad?" Orochimaru asked me.

Shakily, I tried to move once more, but felt the pain come back to me.  I wanted to rip his head off and throw it in the deepest ocean.  How could anyone be so cruel to human being like that?  That should never have to happen to anybody ever!

"They will come for me and you will be sorry," I stated while gathering all of my strength to say the words.

"No they won't," he responded.  "They don't even know where you are right now.  I don't even think that they know you are gone at all."

What he was saying to me was horrible, I knew it wasn't true, but still I didn't see anyone come out when I yelled for them.  I think he sensed what I was thinking because he continued to torment me.

"I bet they just let you in because they felt bad for you, a girl who was never loved by her village, who nobody loved.  They are also monsters, they know how you felt and just let you in.  How many missions has Pein sent you on?  They don't want you to get in the way." 

"THAT IS NOT TRUE!" I yelled at him.  "PEIN HAS ALREADY SENT ME ON PLENTY OF MISSIONS AND THEY ARE NOT MONSTERS AT ALL!  IF ANYONE IS THE MONSTER, IT'S YOU!"

He looked slightly angry at my outburst and took hold of my chin to force me to look at him, something Kakuzu has done so many times, but this, this was a vicious, malicious, conceited insult to that feeling. 

Without thinking I bit his hand and made sure to draw blood from it.  He pulled away and slapped me across the face.

"You will obey me, you will listen to every single thing I say and do it without saying anything back to me.  Just remember that your life is at my mercy right now," he said while taking hold of my face.

He left the room and left me in tears.

'Oh Kakuzu,' I thought.  'Please help.'