She's mine

It's been 3 months since Kakuzu and I got together and I felt like nothing could be better then it is now. 

I currently sat beside the love of my life on the couch.  He had his arm draped over my shoulders and my head was resting on his chest. 

"(yn)?" Kakuzu asked.

"Yes?" I answered him.

"Well.....we have been dating for a while......and I was thinking....." Kakuzu started

I stopped him before he said anything else and looked at him in the eye.  I could tell what he wanted...he wanted............me.

"Kakuzu.......I love you, but......I can't do that until I'm married........" I said while looking at him in the eye.  I could see that he was a little upset by this.

We stared at each other for a while until he sighed and nodded his head.  I couldn't believe that he just left it at that!  I mean the kind of man I had in my head was not the same as the one that was right next to me, and I also called him 'boyfriend'.

I giggled a little at this term, Kakuzu was NOT a boy at all.  My 'boyfriend' looked down at me and asked why I was giggling.

"Oh, it's nothing," I told him with a smile on my face.

He looked at me funny then went back to counting his money on the table.  I have grown to love the sound of the money being set down on the hard surface of the wooden table, it reminded me that he was there when I needed him to be, that he would always show up and make me feel better and to lift me up when I needed it.

Kakuzu's POV

I had to ask the question!  What could I say, she looked enchanting sitting next to me on the couch.

Her feminine feature suited her extremely well, the way her (hc) hair rolled down the sides of her face like a cascade of water rushing over the end of a cliff, the way her (ec) eyes shined when she talked about something she cares about.  When we when on walks in the moon light, her skin glowed and made the forest light up with her beauty.  She reminded a little of a doe in the forest, a doe that was not afraid of the hunter.  The hunter being me of course, which lead me to wonder why she had chosen to fall in love with someone like me?  It was almost like something from a fairy tale...a princess and a horrible, ugly beast falling in love.

After I finished what I was doing, I stood up and kissed her goodnight.  It was something simple that we did every night, but each time felt like it was the first.

I headed off to my room to find Hidan already in the room.

"Well look who showed up," he teased smiling at me like he just threw a human out the window.

"Shut up," I growled at him then went to my bed.

As I tried me very best to fall asleep, I couldn't.  All I was thinking about was (yn).  Wow I really do like her.....no scratch that....I loved her.

I feel asleep and dreamed about (yn) all in white.....

*************************************

So if you didn't know already this is my first time writing one of these and I really need Ideas and support.  I don't even know if people are reading this story and it makes me feel kinda sad.  I really need some more ideas or I will just stop writing this and go back to reading them.