After It All

Not too long ago, Kakuzu and I got married.  It was the happiest day of my life!  Everything went well and according to plan.  Even the after party went better than expected.

Right now I'm sitting on the couch with Konan, who got married to Pein a year ago and now they were expecting their first child (I know they don't get married in the anime, but this is my story so they're married).  I was talking to her about her baby when Sasori came into the living room.

"(Y/n), Kakuzu wants to see you," he said.

"Alright, thanks Konan," I said.

I got up and went to go find my husband.  When I found him, he was in our room, sitting on the bed and counting his money.

"Hey, Kuzu," I said.

"Hello, (Y/n)," he said back to me.

"What did you want to talk to me about?"

"Well, I was just going to ask you how you feel about something."

"Alright, what is it?" 

"How do you feel about moving away from the hide out and getting our own place to live?"

"I think it would be a good idea, but why did you ask now?"

"I wanted to ask you another thing."

"What is it?"

"How do you feel about having children?"

My heart almost  jumped out of my chest.  Did he really just ask if we could have children?

"I would love that!" I told him.

"Alright, then I guess we'll be moving out soon since you're so excited."

I hugged him and went to go tell Konan about the news since she wants to know all about my life all the time.

"Hey, Konan," I asked.

"Yes, (Y/n)?"

"You'll never guess what Kuzu just asked me!"

"You're right, I won't guess because I'm too lazy right now."

"Kakuzu asked me how I feel about moving away and starting a family with him."

She stared at me for a while before screaming at me.

"Really!?"

"Yeah!"

"That's great!  Congratulations!"

"Thanks."

"When are you guys leaving?"

"I don't know yet, but soon."

"Well, you have to tell me so I can say goodbye."

"Don't worry, of course I'd tell my best friend when I'm leaving."

"You'd better."

I laughed at her angry face she was making when she said that.  I really did love my new life, nothing could beat it.  I'm glad I met the Akatsuki in that woods when I ran away and I'm glad I met Kakuzu.  He might say he's a monster, but I know underneath the scary appearance, there's a sweet guy who loved to spend time with me when no one else is around.  Even when people are around, he still loves me and I know it.

Sorry this one is really short.