My love Saves Me

I would stay up every night waiting for Kakuzu to come and save me, to take me away from this horrible place.  All I wanted was to be in his arms, but every time I closed my eyes to pretend to feel that feeling of being in his arms, I would always jolt up because I was afraid of what Orochimaru would do to me if I feel asleep.

'I really hope they are looking for me.  What if no one even knows I'm gone?  Kakuzu didn't come home that night so maybe........no I couldn't think of that right now' I thought to myself.

Orochimaru walked into the room not long after I started to fall asleep a little.

"Get up," he said while kicking me a little.

How could anyone be as crude and cruel as him?  Not even the Akatsuki are this mean to their prisoners so why is he so rude and harmful to all people.  I mean what did they do to him? 

I got up and followed him since I really didn't have a choice in what I do anymore.  We walked down the twisting hallways to a room that I didn't really need to ask what it for, there was a stone slab that I'm guessing was used as a table.  There were very crude tools that lay on different tables surrounding the table in the middle.

"What am I doing here?" I asked with wide eyes.

"You will be one of my greatest experiments ever," he told me with a smirk.

All of my power went to my feet and I ran as far away from that place as I could.  I just had to get away from that horrid man. 

As I ran down all of the hallways, I quickly got lost and had no clue where I was anymore.  Hearing foot steps behind me, I started running again.  I got a good 30 feet away before I was pulled to the ground by that nasty, slimy feeling of the snake man's tongue around my waist and arms.

"You will not get away from me my little experiment," he said with a creepy tone that made my skin crawl.  He pulled me back to the room that I was in before I took of sprinting down all of the confusing hallways.

Orochimaru set me down on the freezing grey stone table and strapped me to it.  I was visually shaking from fear.

'Please, please, please, Kakuzu come and save me.  Anybody please come to save me!  I don't want to die!' I screamed in my head.  Tears were streaming down my face as well, I was sobbing by now.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Orochimaru take something off one of the many tables.  To me it looked like a knife that hadn't been cleaned in a very long time.  Just that alone made me want to die right there and then. 

Orochimaru then came over to me and very slowly lifted the knife over the joint between my arm and my shoulder.

"Don't worry, this will only hurt a lot," he said with a demonic look in his eyes.

"NO!  NO!  NO!  GET AWAY FROM ME!  HELP!  KAKUZU!  SOMEONE PLEASE!  HELP ME!" I screamed out at the top of my lungs.

I felt the pressure of the blade on my skin and completely lost it.  I kicked, screamed, wailed, yelled, sobbed, squirmed, and tried to get out of my binds, but none of it was working.  It only seemed to be making him angry.

He grabbed my neck and squeezed until I felt like I was going to die.

Right before I felt my life leave me, I heard a very immense explosion that shook the cave.  I knew who that was right away, Deidara.  They came for me.

Orochimaru had different plans though.  He took me out of the bonds and threw mw over his shoulder.  Now was my only chance.

"GUYS HELP!  I'M OVER HERE!  HELP ME PLEASE!" I was quickly silenced by a pale hand.

Not long after I screamed though, I heard foot steps coming towards us.  I was jolted to the ground and fell hard on the cold stone floor of the cave.  When I looked over I was taken aback. 

It was Kakuzu and Kisame fighting Orochimaru.  I wanted to run into Kakuzu's arms and sob to him, but I knew better at the moment to wait and get to the others.  So I took off to find them.

I ran up to the opening that the explosion made and was met with the harsh sunlight that almost blinded me, but I welcomed it knowing that I would have never seen it again if not for the Akatsuki.

Konan soon ran up to me and held me in a tight embrace.  Over the time that I have been a member of the Akatsuki, Konan and I had become very good friends, almost sisters being the only females of the group.

Soon after I broke away from Konan, I heard two more people walk up behind me.  I looked and saw that it was my now brother Kisame and my boyfriend Kakuzu.

I sprinted to him and jumped up on him.  I was so happy that he was alive and unscathed by anything that could have hurt him.

"You're okay," I sobbed out.

"I'm okay?" he pulled away looking at me.  "I think I should be the one saying that to you!  Are you sure that creep didn't hurt you?"

That's when I felt the stinging in my shoulder, looking over at it I realized that blood was flowing out of a deep cut.  It must have happened when I was struggling with Orochimaru, the knife must have cut me on accident.  Kakuzu noticed and his face hardened.

"I will fix that when we get back.  I'm so glad you're okay though," he told me.

With that he leaned forward and kissed me on the lips to tell me that he was here for me always and would never leave my side for anything.