Chapter 7

Soon their were news vans and journalists outside. Uriel and Raphael disguised themselves as detectives. Uriel was holding a cloth over his mouth and nose, "They did this for fun?''

Raphael took pictures of the crime scene, "I guess."
Uriel looked at the bodies"So which Watcher would do this?"

Raphael looked at the bodies and at the blood angel and sighed, ''The watcher that did this had a very ruff childhood. I say this would mark the work of Sariel,The other body's their heads were torn off their bodies either Shamyaza or Kokabel they are famous for decapitations."

Uriel sighed and walked around. "We should be just killed them when we had the chance. Tell me you came up with a plan already."

Raphael took pictures of the guns, ''Mayhem and Eden are gonna have a wedding next month and they are gonna do it on earth..''

"That's really risky." Uriel walked around, "So have you come up with a plan yet?" He was taking up things as evidence.

"Yeah If they are planning to have wedding on earth it means they are gonna be full of demon in human form."

"Yes all except Shamyaza of course." Uriel thought for a minute. "How about we steal the star of the show?"

Raphael smiled and looked at him. "Public Execution ?''

"Just for fun," Uriel smiled devilishly.

Raphael laughed and placed markers around the bodies, ''Poor Humans." He looked on his brother. "Eden would make a nice trophy.''

"Of course, she would, She thinks she can just betray us and get away with it."

The reporter came and looked at the bodies. She was a woman with blonde hair possibly in her 20's. Raphael stopped and nudged his brother "By the Heavens, She is fine."

Uriel smiled, "watch this." He walked over to her and suddenly didn't know what to do. "Ma'am you cant be in here, the no crossing banner stops you too. Please, you need to go on the outside."

She looked at him with her blue eyes, ''Oh I'm really sorry I just need to get some pictures my boss will fire me."

Uriel looked at her and scratched the back of his head. "Well We can file them to you but you must leave."

"Okay Thank you so much"She kissed his cheek and ran out the police station. Raphael laughed "Smooth.."

Uriel was blushing, "idiot don't laugh at me." Uriel member had a good time with women so getting a kiss from her was a big deal.

Raphael laughed hard and looked at his brother, "Why didn't you just commanded her to love you?"

"I-i don't know. That's not important. We have to play the part of detectives properly." Uriel continued doing his job.

Raphael sighed. "We never get to have any women Always work I'm glad Gabriel isn't getting the gem."

"Yeah But I'm still not sure which demon gets her..."

Raphael put up his gloves and looked at the body''Could be Greed?''

"Maybe,but i don't know," Uriel sighed. "We should get these bodies to the lab."

Raphael started calling the morgue on his host phone "Hello is this the morgue?"

Raphael went on talking on the phone while Uriel was continuing the act. Back in the Dark Realm Greed was sparing with Havoc. Greed swung his sword, "you're weak without that ax."