Chapter 11

It was finally October 3, Havoc woke up and sighed he went on his side and looked at the tuxedo he was going to wear. He got up and stretched. The axe was still leaning against the wall in the corner soon there would be a lot of commotion in preparation for the big day. He put Satan on the bed and looked at it, "Anything bad is gonna happen today?" Satan vibrated on his bed. He sighed and started getting ready. Everyone else was awake and getting ready, All throughout the Dark Realm there was joy and celebration but at the castle the vision plagued them. Havoc didn't listen to Satan's warnings every Demon was going, it was gonna be a big celebration.

Chaos was helping Eden get ready, Eden was going to wear a white dress, it was rather strange for her to wear just white. She was very excited but nervous at the same time Chaos was zipping up the back and she smiled, "You look like a pretty devil."

Eden smiled and straightened up herself. "Thank you." She looked in the mirror. The dress was like a ball gown.

"I better get in my dress." She went in the dressing room and five minutes later She came out in a white close fitting dress in her white heels she looked in the mirror the dress made her butt and breasts look bigger than they usually did, ''How do I look?"

Eden looked at her and smiled, "You look amazing!" Azazel had done their hair and makeup earlier. She smiled and looked at her everyone made their way to earth they were having it at a park. Havoc was setting up the catering. Lucifer was looking sharp in their tuxedos as well as the sons. People were getting into their seats. From a far it slightly looked like a funeral procession.

The pastor was also a demon and Mayhem was at the alter. Eden was behind the gates and Kokabel came to her, "You ready?"

Eden was holding on to her bouquet of flowers. It had red and white roses.

Kokabel smiled and looked at her, "He truly loves you." Eden smiled at her soon to be father-in-law.

"I know...I'm really nervous. Do I looked okay?" Soon the music for her to walk up the aisle played. Kokabel looped his arm in hers and smiled reassuringly. Chaos went before her as her maid of honour. When Chaos took her place at the front, opposite her brothers and uncles Kokabel walked with Eden up the aisle. Eden and Mayhem didn't see each other at all that morning. It was about nine in the morning. She came before Mayhem smiling.

The pastor made a hand gesture to tell them to sit down, "Welcome ladies and gentleman to the wedding of Mayhem and Eden. Marriage can be a tough decision spending an eternity with the same person. I believe we have the vows." Eden hitched and looked at Chaos from the corner of her eyes. Eden couldn't remember her vows and started shaking nervously. Chaos smiled and gave her the vows Mayhem smiled.

He remembered his vows, "Eden the first time we met you were a cold blooded bitch. We used to fight a lot but I really care about you. I took a really long time to marry you...but I'm not afraid anymore I want to be your husband forever." Some of the audience started tearing up. Eden turned to look at him.

She struggled to get the paper open. "U-uh hold on a second." She gave her bouquet to Chaos. She was really nervous. Satan appeared beside Havoc and was giving off a burning heat and hitting against his leg.

Havoc put Satan under the chair, "After wedding Satan." Chaos finally opened up her paper and started reading the words. "U-uh...Mayhem... Even when I was in heaven and we used to fight a lot I could never bring myself to eliminate you. I gave up my home for you. I wanted to follow my heart and although you took a very long time to marry me I wasn't going to give up on you." She smiled. "I still won't give up on you. Things aren't stable right now but I'm happy this day has finally come."