Chapter 8

Greed and Mayhem left for Dubai. They couldn't bother to look for human bodies to possess. They had a choice, to either possess a body or use their own form. If they used a human body it would be hard for them to be traced by the Watch Tower. They were walking casually down the roads of Dubai, Dubai was one of the richest countries in the world. Greed was looking for a specific jewelry store Mayhem rarely came to this side of the world. To him it was one of the easiest ways to get caught Greed went in and smiled they were a lot of people The owner was an fallen angel in disguised. He didn't like war so he was down here selling stuff and trying to live a normal life.

"Hello Assam" Mayhem was walking around the store while Greed and the owner talked. Greed looked on Assam they were friend since the war started. "Can you hook up my brother on a nice ring?"

"Ring? Oh he's getting married, sure. What does she like?" Assam looked over at Mayhem.

Mayhem looked at him, "Big rocks." Assam smiled and went searching in a back room. He came back out with a small wooden rack with twelve different rings on them. Mayhem smiled and looked at them. "The big one on the middle will do."

Assam took up the one in the middle and held it up in the light. The gem glistened in the light. "Beautiful, found off the coast of West Africa."

Greed looked on him and chuckled ''How much?''

"Fifty thousand," the man looked over at them. The boys looked shocked. "Oh seriously, don't be ridiculous, That's the discounted price."

Mayhem and Greed turned their back to him and tried to see if the deal was worth it. Mayhem sighed and said, "We will take it."

Assam smiled and put the ring in a cushioned box and dropped it in a small bag. Then handed it to the boys. Greed looked on him, "So your mole in heave, what does he know about the Gem?''

Assam leaned in closer. "She told me that Michael the archangel is forbidden from lying his eyes upon the treasure. Still no word of what it looks like."

Mayhem sighed ''No one has seen this this Gem, How do you know it is exists. All this could be a lie."

"Well, I don't think the top angels would be protecting nothing now would they?"

Mayhem sighed"I just want this war to end."

Assam sighed, "don't we all..."

Mayhem looked at him,"You should come to the wedding. Its in Miami.''

Assam sighed and looked at Greed, "your brother is an idiot you know that."

''I know having the wedding on earth that means we are open for an attack." Mayhem sighed, "she wants to do it on earth."

Greed and Assam shook their heads, "If we are gonna do that we have to invite only Fallen Angels."

Mayhem looked at them, "well i wasn't going to match up to Heaven and call down The Almighty."

Assam sighed and looked at him,"Well I wanna get back in the fight."

Greed looked at Assam and him,''Can you still wield a blade?"

Assam shrugged, "yes of course, you just don't forget something like that Greed. You two should be heading back. It's not safe for your two."

"Yeah meet us tonight. Come on Mayhem we have to go."

The angels had owned everything in this world from since the beginning. The fallen angels felt a great deal of pleasure to break the Almighty's spirit.They taught the mortals it's okay to express themselves no matter what. They were free to choose who to love, what to wear etc. The fallen angels believed in freedom, in all things The Angels were too refined ,They believed in a set way of doing things that was quite traditional. There were a few angels that practiced certain things while in their human form but because they are angels they got away with a lot. Things were always a lot harder for the fallen one's.