Chapter 14

In Hell Lucifer were having a meeting to disscuss the whereabouts of Mayhem and Havoc. Shamyaza looked on them they were losing hope they were ready to accept defeat.

"Whats the point? The wedding is going to happen and we're goners," Greed said.

Kokabel sighed and looked at his son and daughter. He didn't want them leaving the castle, in case something happened to them.

"Has anyone found Mayhem yet?" Chaos asked looking up at her father.

"No..." Sariel admitted. "No one has gone up there."

"So how the hell are we going to-" she was interrupted when the doors of the throne room were flung open and her father sprung to his feet.

At the large metal doors was Mayhem, looking at a lot like a peasant than a demon Prince. Chaos and Greed ran to him.

"I'm back!" Mayhem said like nothing had happened.

Greed immediately punched him and slapped his twin brother to the ground. "You piece of shit how dare you leave me here with this she-devil! Do you know what it was like to deal with her moping?"

Chaos crossed her arms and looked at Greed, "I'll gun you down in your sleep."

Mayhem held his face and adjusted his jaw back into place. Greed then picked him up and gave him a hug. Chaos joined in the hug too.

"Mayhem do you have Havoc with you?" Kokabel asked looking behind his son.

Mayhem sighed, "no but I know where he is."

For the next two hours they sat down and talked about where Mayhem had been this entire time and where Havoc was.

"I'd neuter myself before I step foot on that island," Sariel said. Chaos shuddered slightly.

"Ill supply the knife then," Azazel said forming a knife out of his ring.

Sariel swallowed, "we aren't really going to go on that island are we?"

"There's also another thing. The Gem... it's a girl and we're going to have to take it." Everyone stopped and looked at Mayhem.

"Great, were going to have to kidnap the mysterious thing that everyone has been been nothing but a rumor for how many years?" Sariel asked.

"You're so melodramatic," Azazel scoffed looking at the knife in his hands. "So we're going to kidnap The Gem before or after we get Havoc?"

"It has to be after, the Axe is the only thing that can cut through the gates of heaven," Chaos reminded them.

Shamyaza stayed quiet for a long time as if something was bothering him. No one seemed to notice because he was almost always quiet.

"So right now the main plan is to get Havoc," Kokabel said. "But that's tomorrow's business. Tomorrow is December the first. We need to find him tomorrow."

They all understood and agreed that early in the morning they would meet back there in the throne room to open the portal to the Island.

Meanwhile in a run down apartment building Uriel was watching television and eating chips. He was in a human form, short black hair and hazel eyes. He was in his underwear alone and had already watched half a day's worth of soap opera. Raphael then knocked on his door.

"Come in Raphael," he said, stuffing his face with the cheesy goodness.

Raphael walked in and changed from his human form into his angelic form and sat on the bed beside his brother.

"Wow...this is a real downgrade. The bed is by the front door," Raphael said looking at the small television.

"Yeah... well it's only temporary..." He sighed, "I gave up the location of Havoc because I know my visions don't lie... this battle is pointless now..."

Raphael sighed and flopped backwards on to the bed, his wings disappearing. "The only place on the Island that will show up on the screen is the shoreline and then after that everything is black. I'm going to have to hide that screen when they come up. Father is going to kill us... or worse... Gabriel will."

Uriel sighed, "I just hate that Gabriel plans to turn Eve into this evil killing being. It's like giving a gun to a mentally unstable human."

"Well...if this plan works out we will be free right?"

"Hopefully Raphael... I know you can't stay for very long... I will see you in a few days..."

Raphael sat up and smiled a little, "take care of yourself brother... and try not to eat too many of those things."

"Too late...this is bad number sixty three."

Raphael laughed and then opened the portal to his room in the ceiling of the apartment. He smiled and went through it and it closed up. The ball was now on the Fallen Angels side of the field, if they mess this up things would end badly for everyone and everything except Gabriel.