Chapter 2

Havoc smashed through their shields Havoc looked on the Axe and smiled with one swoop into the Angels chest bringing him down to the ground. The angel's body dispersed into a bright light then disappeared. "Who's next?"

The other angel took off to the heavens as fast as he could. When he got to the safe zone in the heavenly realm he reported to Michael what had happened. Michael was shocked that something like that happened.

Raphael got upset and looked at his brother, "You see brother, Uriel was right. The boy is going to be a problem.''

Michael wasn't having any of it and was about to descend to Earth when Gabriel stopped him. "If you are going to act without orders then you should just join the fallen ones in the Dark Realm."

Michael huffed and shrugged off his brother's hand. He stormed off to try and calm down. Michael had been exposed to mortal nature and had a tendency to get a little carried away.

Gabriel looked at his brothers. "We have to work together." They got closer for the first time in centuries.

Even though the brothers worked together to fight against the Fallen Ones they weren't necessarily very close. They stayed out of each other's way when they had their own time.

Gabriel had noticed Michael jealousy. He always wanted to be The Gem's favourite. The brothers didn't really get along, only if the Almighty had a task for them but other than that they hated each other. The Fallen angels were right when they said, ''A time will come when Angels will war over the Almighty."

The Gem had to be heaven's best kept secret. Only the four brothers and the Almighty have looked upon the glory of this secret. For the last few millennia, the brothers painted Michael as being the one with the jealousy problem and not all four of them. Raphael often thought that he was too weak to have been exposed to the mortals but he didn't want to revolt against God. All four of them understood that there were more important things to worry about than their jealousy towards each other and the endless struggle they had to be the Almighty's favorite. Since the Earth was made by God, it was a reflection of Heaven, but as long as the angels could kept the mortals from knowing that, they always had the upper hand. For centuries the angels walked the earth as mortals conducting holy rituals to cast out demons. Anyone that went against the teachings was labelled a heretic and cast out from society or killed. Religious wars were only fought to prove which angel was stronger than the other. Blood was shed in the name of the Almighty. This is what the Eden of Earth had turned into.

The Angels saw fit to pose as important mortals and keep the knowledge of demons and Angels on the down low. President Barack Obama was actually possessed By Raphael. The Angels had the keys to every door and secret.

All things on Earth that were considered conspiracies were actually true but the angels made sure to scatter the information they could and destroy the rest. They continued to hold the same principles as they did for centuries but the mortals were getting hard to control. The Angels fought against each other to see who was stronger and then fought against the Fallen ones to keep them away. Only the top four knew God's true intent and decided to stay by his side. The Gem was the only thing that was keeping the Heavenly realm from stepping into an age of chaos.

Rumours spread through the wind of this Gem and even got to the mortals. Anything of great importance or value was seen as a Gem. In the Catholic church, The Gem was represented as The Virgin Mary but in other churches they didn't hold the rumour in such high regard.

Havoc came back to hell with Axe in his hand. Mayhem and Greed were back from their battle. They were actually twins. The two brothers always disliked their little brother because Kokabel loved Havoc the most because he looked and acted like Lilith. The only reason why Greed and Mayhem fight against the angels was to get their father to acknowledge them but over the centuries and lost hope that they would ever get the attention they deserve.