Chapter 16

It took Havoc awhile to realize what was going on. His head was aching, making it hard for him to focus. Satan was giving off a very warm aura. He suddenly remember what had happened and he started growling, "I'm...going...to...kill...Gabriel... and..."

"Not now, we have things to do," Kokabel stated. Greed and Mayhem helped their little brother out of the coffin. Havoc was a little wobbly so they helped him walk. His joints had been locked in the same position for months.

The group started walking back to the shore so they could open the portal to go home.

"So what happened while I was-" Havoc got cut off.

"Nothing, Mayhem went into exile and we were just waiting around to die," Greed admitted.

Once they got the the shore, Sariel opened the portal immediately and they went threw. Kokabel was happy to finally have his family back together. He made the announcement to the other fallen ones and soon all of the Dark Realm was celebrating. They celebrated because they had some form of hope. Havoc was in his room and Mayhem came to him.

"Hey, not going to the party?" The older brother asked sitting on the edge of the younger one's bed.

"Soon... where is Eden? How was the wedding?"

Mayhem looked away, "she's gone..."

"What do you mean gone?"

"She...Gabriel killed her..." Mayhem said quietly.

Havoc got angry and shot up in bed, "I'm going to carve his heart-"

"Hey calm down... not now..." he sighed, "look...Uriel came to me and told me where to find you." Havoc didn't calm down at all. "You know The Gem? It's...well she's a girl..."

Havoc stopped, "what?"

"Yeah...named Eve...more like a weapon Uriel said and he wants us to crash a wedding."

Havoc started smiling evily on the inside, something about him was off.

"Well! No need to worry about that now, come on we have a party to get to!"

The two boys started walking and Havoc saw his father. He told his older brother he would come a little later. Havoc went to the kitchen and got a bottle of wine and two glasses and went to Kokabel. Satan was hovering behind him the whole time.

"I'm glad I finally have you back and," Kokabel turned to look at his son, "I guess your not all that little anymore." He forced a smile.

"No, I'm not." He pulled off the cork and poured out the wine. He sat on the railing of the balcony and was about to sip it when Satan stood in front of him and he saw a disapproving reflection of his mother. He hitched and choked.

"You know your mother would kill me if I let you drink that."

"Yeah...I have that feeling..." he squinted his eyes at Satan and put down the glass. "Well more for you I suppose."

Kokabel smiled and finished his glass, "this is Sariel's good wine he's been hoarding for centuries...I can't protect you from him when he finds out you took it."

Havoc forced a laugh and scratched the back of his neck, "well I guess I should go then." Kokabel smiled and nodded. Havoc stood on the balcony and his wings came out and her flew above the crowd.

Chaos was amongst the other demons dancing by herself. A group of young male demons were pushing forward each other to go and talk to her. One of them stepped forward, a tall, fellow with long black hair and orange eyes. "Hey."