Chapter 12

Its been two months since the wedding in that time. The demons were quiet its like they were gone since that day. The angels kept dancing and singing, they thought they had won the war. The wedding is close just 25 days from now.

Lucifer had searched, what seemed to be every corner of the Earth for Havoc. Soon they had given up on their search for him and Mayhem was missing. It was like they dropped off the face of the earth. Greed and Chaos were the only ones left, all the other Fallen angels hearts were broken their spirits have been trashed.

Greed sighed and went to his sister's room and knocked "Chaos?'' Chaos was lying in her bed in shorts and a gray T-shirt.

She huffed, "yeah, I'm here, always here."

He came in and sat on the table, "How are you?''

She sighed and looked at him, "I don't know... we still can't find Havoc or Mayhem and Satan isn't teleporting to anywhere. It's like the dumb thing decided to go back into ignore mode."

Greed sighed "Yeah everything fucked up."

He laid beside her and sighed, "I'm worried..."

Chaos sighed, "I am too. I think we should continue looking for Mayhem but it's too dangerous to walk to the Earth now."

Greed looked at her, ''Since the wedding the demons have been on lock down. Mayhem is out there I think they got to him as well." Chaos felt a wave of sadness come over her. She missed her brothers desperately. Greed didn't like to see his sister with sadness on her face "Let's try still.''

"Okay, but we have to be careful. Who knows what Gabriel and his brothers would do to us if they found us."

Greed eyes widen and he jerked up "Of course! why didn't I think of it sooner?"

Chaos looked at him, "what are you talking about?"

Greed looked at her, ''The watch tower We can use that to find them."

Chaos sighed, "One flaw to your little plan Greed, we need that axe to work with us if we want to think about even getting pass those gates. Besides I don't think Gabriel is that stupid to keep our brothers in a place where we would be able to find them."

Greed sighed and looked at the ceiling, ''We still have to try Uncle Shamyaza has a friend who is able to cross over from each side."

"Isn't that guy just a myth? I don't trust anyone who can just easily walk through both realms."

Greed looked at her, "I know but what else do we have? This could be our only chance."

Chaos sighed and looked at him, "Let me think about it okay. It's our life we are putting on the line here Greed. Once we die that it, gone, poof, we cease to exist."

He sighed and understood, got up and went to the exist of her room then stopped and said, "You remember what we used to say Fight a demon today kill the devil tommarrow?"

She smirked, "except I'm not sure who the good guys are anymore.."

Greed chuckled, "We are the good guys we want to save the world from the mental grip that the Almighty had over them."

She smiled, "This needs to end..."

''Then will you agree with the plan I have an idea,"

Chaos rolled over in her bed, "Let me think about it." Greed smiled and left the room.

In Heaven they were getting prepared for the wedding. Raphael had been sending food to Micheal's room, he was still locked up. Gabriel was in his room smiling at himself in the mirror. Uriel came in, "Okay Michael punishment is now over let him out before I do."