Chapter 17

Time went on and the date of the wedding drew closer and closer.
The family was still in shambles from the time they walked through Havoc's mind. Shamyaza had done research on the happenings and tried to inform his siblings about it, Azazel knew what they saw was twisted but no one wanted to listen.Azazel had to bring the family together in just for one last time,He went to Havoc and told him to try convince Greed to make Mayhem come back while he was going to Kokabel about his two other brothers As he went to his older brothers royal chambers,Kokabel had become hateful of his brothers he didn't care if the wedding was very near he would be glad that Gabriel did him the favor of wiping out his brothers before he did. 

Azazel walked in and looked at him"You have seen better days brother,We have to try and band together before the world turns into darkness" Kokabel gave his brother a glare indicating that he didn't care about what happens to the world,he looked at him and said"Who cares about the world all it has done it shows the true colors of my most trusted friends who betrayed me,Imagine i would die for those two and to know they would stab me in the back like that one murdered my wife and the other an asshole to my daughter:

Azazel sighed and replied"We don't know the if the visions were true Kokabel maybe talk to Shamayaza and find..."Kokabel cut him off by shouting"THEN WHAT! WHAT IF HE TELLS ME THE TRUTH AND IT TURNS OUT EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT SHOULD I LET MY BROTHER LIVE THEN!"Azazel sighed and got up he headed for the door"I dont know but the kokabel i knew would forgive them all because you are better than father"He left the room,Kokabel drank the holy water and got up and went to the library thinking he should kill Shamayaza or let him live.As he walked in the library he saw his older brother looking at the ceiling and then he looked at him he got up,He sighed"Come here to kill me" 

Kokabel smirked and he sped to him and held his throat although Shamayaza is one of the strongest angels in creation he can be easily subdued by his brother as Kokabel held his throat ''We were a family we had everything and you broke it just for a mortal girl!"As he clutched harder on Shamayaza throat,He got angry and overpowered Kokabel's grip and threw him into a shelf of books He held his throat because he had a good grip on him. shamyaza looked at him"Im sorry  I did it,I saw an opportunity to get my wife back you of all people should understand that I was alone for 500 years. you would always think about yourself, I have never seen the world since I bound here to Hell to watch mortals come and be one of us,You ,Sariel and Kokabel don't know whats it like to be truly be imprisoned I have given my self time and time again hoping to see my Katherine and again and yes Idid a horrible thing for trusting Gabriel and also betraying Im sorry Brother but I try everyday to to help you accomplish your goals  for a better world and all I ask for you is to forgive me."

Kokabel got up and he looked at him,He was right Shamayaza had sacrificed everything in return he got back nothing he still wanted to rip his heart out and it burned him to know that he couldnt do anything about because he was still his brother,He turned his back to Shamayaza he ha to give up all his hatred and overcome it to become a better man. Kokabel let a big gasp and he turned around and hugged his older brother tight he was crying a little the two had brotherly moment.Kokabel gently pushed him off and said"You are lucky,you arent my enemy"He wiped his tears and turned around "Im going to get Sariel meet me in the throne room in one hour"Shamayaza smiled and agreed he dodged a bullet of being killed by his own brother.

Azazel had convinced Greed to bring Mayhem back but as he was traveling earth he wondered if Mayhem could forgive him,He wondered if this how the world turn us into Brothers against brothers.As he reached to the far he could smell the manure of the cows and Stench of the Chickens,He knocked on the door Jane had came to the door and opened it her eyes were red. Austin had gotten sick and they had no money for the hospital,Mayhem was working hard to keep the farm up and running as Jane looked at Greed,Greed smiled"Hello Im here to speak to May..George Im here to see George or thats the  name he goes by now,Jane looked at him and wondered who he was,She noticed that he had resemblance to George but she didnt let him in.