Chapter Six

Paris's Ponit Of View

Eighteen chlicès clash where we lay

I realized I was lying on Shauns lounge room floor, hearing someone walk through the house and wondering who it was. I looked around and saw Jasmine was right next to me.

“Hey Jazz..Jazz?” I said tapping her on the shoulder, she didn’t even move a bit. Not a morning person, I should have known better then to try and wake her. I sat up look around the room for Bek. She was lying on the other side of the room with Liz asleep by her side, but her eyes were open.

“Bek?” I asked. She turned her head towards me

“Mmm? Where’s the boys?” she said sleepily.

“Right here” Shaun chuckled when he entered the room all dressed up in faded skinny jeans with a white T-shirt that had a picture that looked like two hands, complimented with a black scarf. I wondered why he was all dressed up already. Then Andy walked in the room dressed up too, but his outfit was more simpler, just a white shirt and black skinny jeans with his cat necklace; ‘wonder what they’re doing today’ I thought to myself. I looked at Bek as she sat up, she just shrugged her shoulders obviously wondering the same thing. I tapped jasmine and she finally opened her eyes.

“Finally sleepy head” I said to her, Bek laughing in the corner.

“hmmm” she mumbled and we laughed again.

“Not a morning person I see.” Bradie said laughing as he entered the room. He was dressed up to, the same as Andy with with a leather jacket and a white and black head band. A soon as Jasmine heard his voice she sat up, Bradie smiled at her and her face lit up.

“So guys, what’s the agenda today?” I asked curiously.

“Yeah you’re probably sick of us by now” Jasmine said.

“No not at all, but we do have a meet and greet today” Bradie answered, both of us looking a little disappointed.

“Oh okay cool, where’s this one at?” Bek asked, but only looking at Andy.

“Charlestown actually” Andy said smiling down at her.

“Oh well that’s not that far I guess” I said and they all agreed. Bek threw a pillow at Liz and she woke up instantly. We all laughed and got up off the hard floor. After we fixed ourselves up, they dropped is off us at my house. I saw Bek give Andy’s phone back to him, I guessed she was giving him her number. We said goodbye and waved as they drove away. We walked into my house and my sister was sitting on the lounge watching tv.

“Hey, where were you last night?” Bailey asked me.

“At a friend’s party” I answered, not getting into detail. We walked into my room and sat on my bed.

“I’m going to go home today I’m out of clothes” Bek told me.

“Yeah same” Jasmine added. Liz said she’d head home too but she’d meet us back at Jasmine’s. To that she went outside to her car and drove away.

“I will come for a walk with you guys.” I said just to be able to do something. They put all their stuff in their bags and we walked out the door, saying goodbye to Bailey. We walked and talked about how lucky we were that we met the boys, and we thanked Jasmine for being in the right place at the right time to be able to talk to Bradie; without her none of this would have happened. We arrived at Bek’s house first, she lived with her sister and brother.

“They’re not here..” she said walking up to the door.

“Do you have a key?” Jasmine asked her.

“Uhm somewhere in my bag, but I can be bothered looking” she said as she reached under the door mat and grabbed a key. I laughed at her.

“I should have guessed you would have had a key there.” We walked inside and Jasmine and I talked while Bek rushed around. She had a shower, did her hair and makeup and got dressed. When she finally emerged from the bathroom she was wearing a dress that looked like a black highwaist skirt (but wasn’t) and the top that looked like a shirt with black and white stripes with glitter through every strip. She had her favourite fish nets with holes all through them but it went with the outfit, and to top it off she put on her black stilettos, which she wore everywhere.

“Ready to go to Jazzy’s?” she asked us.

“Yes, are you ready diva?” Jasmine laughed.

“Of course I am” Bek smiled. We walked out locking the door behind us as Bek put the key back under the mat and unlocked her car.

“We’re taking your car? We could just walk you know?” I said to her.

“Yeah but I’m in heels” she laughed. I jumped in the back as Bek threw her shoes next to me since she couldn’t drive with them on. When we arrived, Liz was already there waiting for us. After we said hello to her again Jasmine ran inside and did the same thing as Bek, minus the amount of time it took her. When she came out she was wearing her bright pink skinny jeans and a purple boob tube with a black cardigan.

“what are we going to do now?” I asked. But before anyone could answer there was a knock at the door. Jasmine opened it and Emma stepped through the door. Emma, who we like to call Kiwi, is one of our closest friends; she has longish  brown hair that was always dead straight and brown eyes which are usually surrounded with eyeliner.

“Hey, what’s up Kiwi!” Bek asked surprised to see her here.

“Not alot, just wondering if you wanted to come to the Short Stack meet and greet with me today?” ….