Chapter 14

Xavier's Point Of View

Sweetheart I'm here for you, to see you pretty face

I heard a car drive away and looked at everyone else and they heard it too. We all rushed to the door only to see Jasmine and Bek standing there and Paris had her arms around Shaun with tears in her eyes; Shaun's eye looked like it was beginning to bruise.

"What happened here?" Bradie asked. Paris just looked up at Shaun not saying anything. He looked back at her and said "Let's all just go inside" in a hard voice. We all stepped inside and waited for an explanation, all eyes around the the room staring at Paris and Shaun expectantly, just waiting. Shaun put his arm around Paris.

"I think we should tell them." He said to her. She nodded and started to tell her story, we just sat there listening, all worried about her. When she finally finished everyone gave her a group hug. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an ice pack and walked back where everyone was. I noticed Jasmine gave me a weird look but I just smiled and walked up to Shaun.

"For your eye" I said handing him the ice pack. "You're a great guy, thanks for standing up for her. She's one of my best friends and I'm glad you stopped that jerk, I don't think he's going to touch her again, so thanks." I said to him before I walked over to Paris.

"I wish you would have told me, we could have stopped him somehow before it got out of hand like this." I told her.

"It's okay it's over now, thanks Xavier." She looked at me, then turned to Shaun.

"Thank you so much, and I mean that with all my heart." She said to him with a smile.

"Anything for you Paris, never forget that." he said to her smiling back.

Andy being the moment killer he is yelled "Nawwww" and they both just glared at him, before we all started laughing at them. When everyone settle there was nothing else to say, it was quiet for a while.

"Well it's in the past now, let's do something to get it out of our minds." Jasmine said.

"Like what?" Paris asked her.

"What about the movies?" Bradie asked.

"Yeah that sounds good" I added into the conversation.

"But..but people will see." Paris said warily.

"I can't fix that" Bek said and took her hand and pulled her towards the bathroom. We all got ready, the girls seemed to take forever while Andy, Bradie, Shaun, Jumpnow and I sat there talking about music. Almost an hour had passed and the girls were finally ready. Paris and Bek walked out of the bathroom, Paris looked like nothing had happened to her except one of her cheeks was a bit swollen.

"It looks like nothing even happened there's only faint bruises, but other then that you look great" Jasmine told her.

"Thanks Jasmine" She smiled.

"So what are we going to see?" She added.

"Whatever you want, it's your pick." Shaun said. We'd decided to let her pick because it was her we were trying to cheer up.

"Uhm I don't know, we will see what's on?" Paris asked.

"Okay let's go." I said and we went outside to the cars. Jasmine, Bek, Maddie, Sammy, Kiwi and Teaka went in Bek's car and Andy, Bradie, Shaun, Jumpnow, Liz and Paris piled into Jasmine's car; but Andy was driving. I think Liz came with us to be with Jumpnow, we all knew they liked each other. We soon arrived at the cinemas and went inside. We told Paris to pick and she chose some horror movie over a romantic one which surprised me, but I guessed it would help her forget somehow. We brought tickets and popcorn and entered the theatre. I sat on one end with Maddie next to me, with Sammy by her side, then Kiwi, Jasmine, Bradie, Bek and Andy, and on the other side at the end was Shaun, along with Paris, Liz and Jumpnow. We were all talking until someone told us to be quiet because the movie had started, so we all just sat there in silence watching the blood shed in the movie.