Chapter Nine

Jazzy's Point Of View

She taste so sweet and I want more

In drama we had to make masks to perform with. Bek, Paris and I decided we’d attempt to make our mask look just like the ones we’d bought for the meet and greet. We took awhile drawing up the designs by memory, by the time we’d finished we had to go to our next class. I had biology with Maddie, Teaka and Paris while everyone else had english. Biology was pretty boring; we did some writing and listened to the teacher lecture the miss-behaving kids in the class, and eventually we all just had our little conversations about our plans for the week. Maddie had stolen my phone out of my hads and she and Teaka thought they change it a little, so they poses to the camera with funny looks and then set it as the background; like they did whenever they got bored. Once I got my phone back and the teacher stopped yelling at us for ‘distrupting the class, the bell rang and we rushed to our spot in the quad.

Maddie, Liz, Kiwi, Teaka, Bek and Paris soon joined us all and we talked about what we should get up to after school.

“Well I was thinking band practise but where are we going to practise?” Xavier said.

“You guys can practise at my place if you want, my neighbours are use to my loud music and I live alone so there’s no problems there.” I told them.

“Great, are you guys going to come along?” Liz asked Paris and Bek.

“Yeah sure” Bek said with Paris nodding beside her.

The rest of the day everyone was pretty quiet, doing their school work, half at band practise during lunch. Paris is quiet enough as it is and Bek was glued to her phone pretty much all day. I stole her phone from her hands and saw she was texting Andy.

“Oh what are you two talking about?” I smiled

“Crazy people at the meet and greets” She laughed.

When school finally ended we ran from the gates to my car, I jumped in the back with Xavier and Maddie while Bek drove and Paris sat with her in the front. Liz and Kiwi went with Teaka in her car.

Xavier and Maddie asked us to drop them off at Maddie’s house because all the instruments we there and they’d meet us back at my house.

They finally arrived after about 20 minutes after us and wasted no time getting everything in the house and setting up. While they all practised and Kiwi learnt all their songs; Paris, Bek, Liz and I jumped around the room dancing and singing the words to their songs, mocking teenie fans after each song.

“OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU FOREVER YOURS!! HAVE MY BABIES!!!” Liz screamed as they finished their new song ‘Cut Me And Leave’.

“NO HAVE MY BABIES!!” Bek yelled pushing Liz. Liz then tackled Bek to the ground and the rolled around the floor fighting over who’s babies the band would have, leaving Paris and I in laughing fits.

After we calmed down and Liz and Bek decided they could have both their babies, the rest of the crew continued to practice. They practised until around 8:30 when we all decided to go out for food since none of us could be bothered cooking. By the time we had gotten back it was 11 and since we had school the next day everyone crashed at my house.

Since I have a terrible habbit of getting up really early, I thought I’d make everyone else suffer. I got out of bed when my alarm went off at 5:30 as usual. I walked to one of the spare rooms half of my friends were sound asleep in, and left one of my stereo speakers in the door way. I walked down the hall to the other room quietly doing the same thing. Then I went and turned the volume up as loud as it could go, before pushing play. The stereo began to blast ‘The Flood’ and everyone jumpd from their beds in shock. In the middle of a laughing fit I turned it down slightly so my neighbours wouldn’t be woken, before running away from Xavier who wasn’t too happy with me. He chased me down stairs and all around the house. Eventually he had stopped chasing me; thinking he had given up I went around to go find my school stuff. I sat on the couch and out of no where, Xavier appeared and tipped a bucket of ice-cold water on me.

“Now we’re even” he laughed.

“E-even or n-not-t, you’re d-d-dead!” I said as I walked away shivering. I went and had a hot shower while everyone else was still being woken up by my music.

Throughout the rest of the week, almost every afternoon everyone would be coming over to my house for band practise, and other times we all went to Bek or Paris’s house just to hang out for a few house. We ended up deciding to leave their instruments at my house, and they’d come over to practise after school 3 times each week. My neighbour actually has a child around our age who enjoyed hearing them practise, and she said that was the only reason she never complained.

A few weeks soon pass, Forever Yours were getting better then ever, always playing at school and setting up gigs with other bands at venues; they’d even planned on soon recording a single and making merch.

On a friday afternoon while they were practising as usual, while Bek, Paris, Liz and I jumped around the house like we always did when they played; we heard a knock at the door. Liz ran to answer it and saw Jumpnow standing at the door.

“Oh my gosh hi!” she exclaimed before jumping on him for a hug. He walked in with Shaun, Andy and Bradie following him, all recieving hugs from Liz on the way.

“Did you miss us?” Andy smiled.

“I don’t know how Bek could miss you with all that texting you two have been doing” Kiwi laughed. Bek’s face went red as she walked away while we all giggled.

“I missed you” Liz smiled.

We’d completely forgotten to tell Xavier, Sammy, Maddie and Teaka about knowing the boys. They just sat there, eyes widened and their mouths a-jarred.