Chapter 1

Before I start writing this chapter, I am going to give you guys some information on the families. This book is set 15 years in the future after Luke and Rylie got married.

Luke and Rylie's Life:

They have 5 children- Maddison Paige, age 15.

                                    Braxton Fletcher, age 13

                                    Athena Jade, age 13 (Braxton and Athena are twins)

                                    Hudson Thomas, age 9

                                    Nicolas Gordon, age 6

They have been married for 14 years. Their relationship has been the same since they've gotten together for the first time. They fight, and then they make up. But never once have they thought about divorcing.

Calum and Jade's life:

They have 2 children- Kol Dean, age 15

                                   Rebecca Marie, age 12

They have been married for 15 years. They have an absolute perfect relationship. No fighting, nothing.

Michael and Tegan's life:

They have 2 children- Tristan Shayla, age 11 (girl)

                                    Alix Sara, age 5

They have their ups and downs, and have thought about divorcing a lot. But once they get around to it, they say that they don't want to divorce.

Ashton and Gracie's life:

They have 1 child- Charlie Robert, age 6.

They have your everyday relationship, they rarely fight. And when they do, it doesn't last very long.

***************************************************************************************************

~Rylie~

"Paige, you can't go out with Kol tonight. Stop asking!" I said to my teenage daughter. She has been "talking" to Mr. Kol Hood. She kept on asking and asking if they could go to a movie tonight, knowing that her father would say no.

"Ugh, mum! Why can't you just treat me like a normal kid?" Paige screamed, running up the stairs. She slammed her bedroom door, and I cringed.

"Maddison Paige Hemmings, get your angry ass down here!" I yelled.

"Mum said a bad word!" Nicolas said to Luke.

I sighed, rubbing my temples. Why did we decide to have 5 kids again? Oh yeah, I'm married to Luke Hemmings, and I can't say no to him... Paige stomped down the stairs, and when she got to the bottom, she put her hands on her hips.

"What?" she spat.

"Don't get that tone with me, missy. I was going to let you go, but I guess not now." I smirked.

"What? That's no fair, mum!" she threw her hands up.

I smiled. "Life isn't fair..." She stood there for a minute, neither of us saying anything. "You and Kol can go to the movie, but on one condition..."

Paige smiled, dropping her hands from her hips. "And that is? I'll do anything, I swear!"

"Your dad has to go with you..."

Luke's and Paige's jaws dropped. "No way!" they said in unison.

"Luke, don't argue with me. I don't wanna hear it! And Paige, you said you would do anything."