Chapter 26

~Jade~

Well. My little boy is 16 now. Kol is having a party with all of his friends.

At one point he pulled me,Calum, Luke, and Rylie aside.

"Umm I have a question for you guys," he said.

We have him that look that said okay.

"I want to marry Paige. And I was wondering if I could do that tonight?" He asked.

We all looked at each other and said yes.

"How have you been?" Rylie asked me after the guys left.

"Good. Calum and I picked out some names. If it's a boy Niklaus Elijah. If it's a girl Alice Rose," I told her.

"Those are pretty," she said.

"Thanks. So how are you and Luke now?" I asked.

"Okay. I guess. I'm still not sure. He is still trying to take everything with Paige and Kol," she said.

"Yea. Calum is too. He is just shaken up still by him becoming a grandfather so young," I said.

She nodded her head to agree.

"Umm everyone can I have your attention please," Kol said.

Everyone looked at him.

Kol put his arm around Paige," I have a very important question for my girl."

Paige looked at him confused.

"I've been thinking that being I'm going to be a dad. I need to step up and be a man now. So I'm asking you Maddison Paige Hemmings. Will you marry me?" He asked getting down on one knee.

She look at her parents than at me and Calum.

She looked at Kol and said,"..."