Chapter 25

~Rylie~

Paige is 4 months pregnant, and you can see a bump, and I makes me really sad that my little girl is pregnant. She is going to the doctor to see if everything is going okay, and she might get to find out the gender of the baby.

"Hemmings?" A nurse called.

Paige grabbed my hand, and we walked back to the room. She laid down on the bed, and the nurse put the gel on her stomach. The nurse moved the censor over Paige's stomach, and pointed to the screen.

"That's your baby..." She smiled. "Now, would you like to know the gender of the baby?"

"Yes please." Paige said.

"Congrats, you're having a baby girl."

***

"How did the appointment go?" Luke asked immediately.

"It was great..." Paige smiled. She handed him one of the pictures. "That's your granddaughter, daddy.."

Luke smiled, and a tear rolled down his cheek. "Awe, baby girl. You know, i actually remember seeing you on the ultrasound.."

"Dad....stop. No water works." Paige groaned. She put her hand on her belly and smiled. "I can't believe there's a baby in there... I really need to call Kol and tell him the news! And we need to pick out a baby name... And I'm so excited!"

I smiled. She's growing up way too fast. I wish everything was like it used to be. When Paige was a baby, and everything was good in the world.