Chapter 59

~Rylie~

I heard my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I answered.

"Hello, Mr. Hemmings? This is Dr. Glass from the Maternity ward."

"Oh, this is his wife. Do you need to speak with him?" I asked.

"I can tell you..." He said. "Arzaylea, Luke is the father of your baby... Something happened with the blood test last year, and we know you came back with the baby cause he didn't look anything like the so called "father". Your results are back, and Luke Hemmings is the father..."

"Oh, okay. Thank you. Bye-bye." I sighed. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Everything was going so well...

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, and I ran to the bathroom.

***THIS IS GOING TO BE SO SAD. IM SORRY***

There was blood everywhere.

What? I'm not supposed to have my period... No.no.no.

I called the doctors office.

"Hi... This is Rylie Hemmings. I'm um pregnant, and it seems like I'm on my period..."

"We're going to need you to come in as soon as possible. Now would be great."

***

"I'm sorry.. Mrs. Hemmings... But you've had a miscarriage.." The doctor sighed.

Tears streamed down my cheeks. "That can't be right.."

"Anything could've caused it. Stress is a major cause. It can overload your system and basically kill the child. I'm so sorry..." He said, and left me in the room alone. 

This is all Luke's fault. If he hadn't off fucked Arzaylea, she wouldn't have gotten pregnant and my child wouldn't be dead..

I pulled out my phone and called Jade. "I'm coming over. I've got a lot to tell you..."

Omf. I'm crying. Why did I do that? Ugh