Chapter 29

~Rylie~

"Everything is okay, right?" I asked Jade.

"Everything is totally fine. They said that stress made me have him early..." She told me.

"It's so weird.. You have a newborn, your son in engaged to my daughter, and we're going to be grandparents in a few months..." I laughed.

Jade smiled, and looked down at her baby.

***
*3 months later*

"Mum...I think it's time.." Paige said, walking into the bedroom. Her hand was on her stomach, and she winced in pain.

I quickly stood up, and helped her to the car. I had the diaper bag in my hand.

"Luke?" I said into my phone.

"Yea, babe? Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Our grandbaby is coming.." I smiled.

"I'll be there soon!"

"Call Kol! I'm taking Paige to the hospital now."

I got in the car, and drove off.  "You doing okay?"

Paige groaned. "Nope. This hurts like hell. How did you have 5 kids?"

I laughed. "It got easier after the second kid.. But you'll do fine."

We finally pulled up to the hospital, and I helped her inside. "My daughters water just broke. Can you get her to a room please?"

The nurse got Paige into a wheelchair, and they went down the hall.

***

"Do you want to meet your grandchild?" Kol asked, walking into the waiting room.

Everyone got up, and we walked to the hospital room. "Hey babygirl." Luke smiled. "How you feeling?"

"I'm great, daddy." Paige said, not looking away from her newborn.

"What did you decide to name her?" Jade asked.

"Saylor Anne..." Kol told us.

Paige handed the baby to me. I looked down at the baby. She looks just like Kol.

"I can't believe we're grandparents.." Calum exclaimed.

"I feel too old." Luke chuckled. 

"That's because we are old." Jade laughed.

We passed the baby around for a few minutes, and then we left Paige and Kol alone so they could rest.

"She can go home tomorrow most likely. We just her over night so we can make sure everything is okay.." A nurse told us. "Congratulations on the grandchild."