Four

Amethyst's POV

"I was born and raised in London, it was that simple. My parents raised me to be prim and proper, expecting me to marry some rich businessman or a lawyer. My childhood was normal and the teenage years were a struggle as most are. When I was seventeen, I rebelled to put it bluntly. I ran off with my musician boyfriend while he was trying to make it big. We traveled all over England, but he never amounted to anything. One day, I guess he got tired of me because he sold me to some random guy and left me at a club. I tried to run away, but would always get caught and be punished by the owner. Eventually I realized that my parents wouldn't want me back, so I decided to stay at the club. It gave me money, but it wasn't worth it. Then one lucky day, some guy named Mister Marks came in and found me, offering me this job and now here I am."

I told all of this to Paul and he sat listening intently.

Paul's POV

What a life she had been living. I wish I could have saved her sooner.

"Is there anything else you want to know?" She asked sweetly.

"Your parents names?"

"Davie and Mona Rowe."

"Are they still alive?"

"I don't know. I haven't spoken to them in 3 years."

"We'll work on that. So you're twenty?

"Yes, I am." She smiled that killer smile at me.

"Childhood pets?"

"A dog named Baxter."

"What kind of dog?"

"Welsh Corgi."

"How adorable." I smiled at her.

Amethyst's POV

With every question Paul was moving closer, his face slowly inching closer to mine.

"Ever been in love?" He asked me.

"Maybe." I responded smirking at him.

I had never noticed how attractive he truly was. The way his shapely eyebrows framed his face, his puppy dog eyes that melted my soul with their hazel hypnosis, his brown hair framing his face, and those lips. Goodness, those lips. They were drawing me in with every word.

"Have a boyfriend?"

"Nope." I responded moving closer across the table.

I glanced at his lips as he glided his tongue across them.

"Can I kiss you?"

My open mouth turned into a smile as I responded.

"Yes."

Paul got up from his chair and I stood up to meet him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me flush against his body. He pushed the hair away from my face, stroking my cheek as he did so.

"You know, you're really beautiful." Paul said leaning closer.

"Just kiss me already." I told him boldly.

Paul collided his lips against mine, wrapping both arms around me, one hand sneaking down to grab my butt. I kissed back, gliding my tongue across his plump bottom lip and moving one of my hands to the nape of his neck, pulling lightly at his hair. Doing so earned a quiet moan to come from his lips. Paul then picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the living room, our kiss never breaking. He laid me down on the couch and climbed on top of me, straddling my body. Paul began running his fingers up under my skirt, giving me the chills in the process. His lips soon attached to my neck and began working their magic at the sensitive skin. His hand soon found my underwear and he stroked me through the thin fabric, causing me to moan. Paul pulled away from my neck and placed a delicate kiss on my lips.

"Eager aren't you, love?" Paul smirked at me.

"Aren't you?" I retaliated.

"Ever had sex?" Paul asked.

"Of course." I responded slyly.

"I don't just have sex, Amethyst. I make love." Paul responded in a daring tone.

His words earned my encouragement. I pulled him back down to my lips and he removed his hand from under my skirt, picking me up once more. As he carried me up the stairs, I began kissing his neck and biting at the skin, leaving multiple marks.

"Amethystttt." Paul moaned out my name as we reached his lavish bedroom. He threw me onto the king size bed and quickly climbed on top of me, removing his shirt in the process. I ran my hands down his chest.

"You're perfect, Paul."

"You're so much better." He responded.

"You don't even know me, Paul."

He began removing my clothes as well as his own as we talked.

"I want to, love. This is a start. You don't know me either." He responded.

"Do you want to know a secret?" I nibbled on his ear.

"Mhm, yes." He responded.

"I really want to."

Paul pulled back and smirked at me.

"Let's get started shall we?" He asked.

"We shall."

With our hands roaming each other's bodies, Paul placed kisses over every inch of my body. Once he reached my entrance, he ran his tongue up my folds, making me grip the bed sheets and moan in pleasure.

"Please, Paul. I need you." I said as my breathing increased. He then placed a kiss on my lips hungrily and began teasing me at my entrance.

"Paul, now." I said. He smirked and cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Now?" He questioned, sliding himself up my folds.

"Yes, Paul! Now!" I shouted.

He gently slid himself into me and I felt pleasure roll throughout my body. Paul moaned as he began thrusting into me, rolling his hips against me. He leaned down to kiss me passionately, still keeping in time with his thrusts. Paul's hand found its way to my breast and he began massaging it slowly, only increasing my delight. Soon, I felt that familiar heat building within my body and I could tell Paul did as well. I could feel him twitching inside me and my breaths became short and shaky.

"Paul...I'm close." I said between breaths. He began thrusting faster, pounding into me.

"Me...too."

With a few more thrusts, Paul released inside of me and I released around him, our moans mixing with the midday sun. Paul pulled himself out of me and collapsed beside me, still breathing heavily.

"That was bloody amazing, love." Paul said as he pulled me into his arms. I laid my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat as it started to slow down to normal.

"This doesn't make us an item, does it?"

"Not if you don't want us to be, love." Paul responded.

"Okay, Mr. McCartney." I responded, smirking at him.

"That turns me on, you know?" Paul asked.

"What? When I call you Mr. McCartney?" I whispered slowly in his ear.

"Goodness, love." Paul said.

"What about daddy?" I asked him seductively.

I heard him moan under his breath. I moved myself to sit on top of him and I smiled down at him, raising an eyebrow.

"Is daddy ready for round two?" I asked him as I took him in my hand.

"You're in charge, love." Paul responded with his eyes closed.

"You better believe I am."

Whatever I had gotten myself into, I knew I was now in charge. If I didn't want a relationship, there wouldn't be one. If I didn't want him to touch me, he wouldn't. If I wanted to go out, I would, but I knew that Paul would always be there when I got home.

Okay, so that was the first time I wrote actual smut, so sorry if it's awful. Hope you enjoyed nonetheless, even if it was a little kinky.

(Ohmygosh, I can't believe I just wrote this. lol at me.)