Chapter 12 Clayton's Pov

"What are you doing here?" I ask, keeping my voice firm.

"I just wanted to pay my dear son a visit" he replied with a smug smirk.

"You are not my father and you never will be, Vince!" I yell through clenched teeth, loosing my temper.

"I am actually, now Clayton why aren't you at school?" he asked changing the subject. Oh so now you want to play the father role, I think to myself.

"It is none of your business, now leave" I say pointing to the door.

"Ah you see I cannot do that," my 'father' said smirking, "you need to come with me to take care of something" he said pulling on my arm.

I instantly yanked my arm out of his grasp and pushed him against the wall.

"I will never go anywhere with you especially after what you did to her!" I spat in his face.

"She deserved every little bit of what I did" he said back.

I couldn't take it anymore. I punched him square in the jaw and a blow to his gut.

My 'father' didn't even try to defend himself or fight back. All he did was let a a low chuckle while smirking.

"She didn't deserve a single bit of what you did to her!" I yelled and kicked his knee making him fall to the floor.

"So I heard about this new girl you have taken sudden interest in named...Blair?" he said getting up, and changing the subject.

"Stay the hell away from Blair!"

"Relax, I just wanted to meet her" he smirked.

"No! Vince, don't you dare go anywhere near Blair." I said through clenched teeth.

"Oh, I won't , as long as you come with me to handle some... business" he whispered.

"I will not go anywhere with you and don't even think about harming Blair."

"Fine don't come with me then," he said shrugging.

"But you have 2 months to decide either to come with me or stay here and I will make sure everyone you care about is buried 6 feet under" he whispered the last part.

With that being said he turned around and walked out of the gang house, making sure to slam the door on his way out.

I sighed in relief that no one had gotten hurt and went to go check on Blair.

Once I had opened the door to the medical room a very confused Blair was sitting on the bed.

"Who was that?" she asked.

"That was Vince... my father" I replied looking down.

"Why were you guys yelling?" asked Blair.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

If she told me about her family I guess it is fair that I tell her about mine. Besides, I may not have known her for long, but I feel that she can keep a secret.

I trust Blair.

Here goes nothing.