Chapter 7: Well, Crap

I slung my bag over my shoulder and started back towards the dorms. The early September temp was around seventy. Perfect. Someone approached me from behind.

"Are you Boston?"

I turned.

"Who's asking?"

"Me."

"Yeah. Why?"

"Great! Someone gave me something for you. They said it was important."

I got suspicious but I was missing my coat from when Vic tried to rape me, so I followed him. He walked me to his car and opened the backdoor.

"I think the coat is yours, but I'm not sure."

I looked in the back and, low and behold, my coat was folded up nicely on the backseat. I leaned in to grab it when something hit the back of my head.

"Oh!"

=====================================================================================

When I came too, I was lying on a bed. I looked around. I was tied to the bed posts. Naked. I pulled at my restraints just as the guy came in.

"Oh. It's about time you're up."

"What are you going to do to me?"

He laughed.

"Isn't it obvious?"

I already knew the answer but I wasn't going to respond.

"I'm going to rape you, idiot. Vic contacted me and said he failed to rape you. He asked me to finish the job for him. He texted me a photo of you and I found you."

He grabbed a bandana and shoved it into my mouth. I started to squirm as he put a blindfold around my eyes. I tried to scream, but I couldn't. I heard him unzipping and removing his jeans. I tried to close my legs and squirm away from him but he grabbed my hips.

"You're not going anywhere, sweetheart. I haven't had any fun yet."

He moved his hands between my legs, thrusting two fingers inside of me. I cried out in pain.

"Sh. You're alright. Just relax and it won't hurt as bad."

He removed his fingers. I definitely wasn't expecting him to go easy on me, making me tense. This was going to hurt and I knew it. I heard the tearing of condom packet before he grabbed my legs again. He didn't even warn me before he slammed into me violently. I screamed as best as I could through the gag. His thrusts became rougher. He repeatedly rammed into me, bringing tears to my eyes. He quickened his pace before he stilled inside of me. When he pulled out, he sighed.

"That was amazing. Your screams had me turned on so much, I really didn't even need to do any work!"

I was still tied to the bed, gagged and blindfolded. He removed the blindfold and he was fully clothed.

"If you scream, I'll kill you."

He showed me the knife before removing the gag. I started coughing violently. He patted my back until I was done.

"Are you going to let me go now?"

He shook his head, laughing.

"No way! You're staying with me until I'm satisfied. I only came once. I'm not letting you go that easily."

I felt new tears spring into my eyes. He brushed my hair away from my face.

"It's alright. I won't keep you for more than a week. I promise."

I didn't trust him one bit. He cut my ties off and held me down.

"If you try to escape, so help me I will fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk again. Got it?"

I nodded.

"Good."

He pulled me off the bed roughly, dragging me to the attached bathroom. He pushed the door open.

"This bathroom has everything you need. Shower supplies, pads, hair ties, you name it, it's here."

He pushed me back to the bed.

"Clothes are in the closet over there. I will bring you food and water for every meal."

I looked up at him as he continued.

"Whenever I'm horny, you will drop everything you're doing to please me. If it's a blow job or sex, you will do it. Alright?"

I nodded.

"Good."

He left the room, shutting and locking the door. I curled up on the bed, crying myself to sleep.

=====================================================================================

I was awaken by the sound of the door unlocking.

"She's in there. Do as you please. She'll obey any command you give her."

Someone came into the room and turned on the light. My eyes strained against the bright light and someone approached me. They grabbed my roughly and turned on the lamp by the bed before walking over to shut off the big light. The dim glow from the lamp gave the room an eerie look. The man approached me, removing his pants. He tore open the condom packet. He shoved a gag in my mouth and I caught a glimpse of him while he was tying my hands to the bed posts. I tried to struggle away from this new stranger but he growled, pushing my head back.

"Stop struggling."

He shoved himself into me and the torture started.