Chapter 36: I Knew It

Eric pushes me.

"What the f**k man?"

"You've had your head up your ass all day. What's going on?"

"I can't get that girl out of my head."

"Which girl?"

"Cocaine. The stripper from last night. I've seen her somewhere. I know it."

"Well, you'll see her again tonight. We're going back for some more!"

=====================================================================================

Someone taps my shoulder.

"What the f**k do you want, Eric?"

"Well excuse me, Mr. Something's Up My Ass."

I turn to her.

"Oh. My sincere apologies. I mistook you for a friend of mine."

She looks upset about something. Knowing woman, if you don't ask, you're screwed.

"What's wrong?"

"My fellow strippers are teasing me about...never mind."

"Come on. Tell me."

"They say I'm fake."

"Why?"

"They say my boobs are too big for my body. They think they're fake."

"Oh."

She cupped her breasts, squeezing them.

"Do these feel real to you?"

I resist the urge to grab her boobs. They're so round. She lets go of them, grabbing my hands, forcing me to feel her. We both let out satisfied groans. She lets go of my hands and I keep them there. I give an experimental squeeze.

"They're real."

She smiles.

"Why don't I take you to my dressing room?"

"Sounds good to me."

I follow her through the crowd until we get to a restricted zone. She leads me through the door into a hallway. Each one of the multiple doors lining the hall is a stripper dressing room. She takes me into the one labeled with her name. Once we're behind closed doors, she points to the couch.

"Sit."

I obey and wait for her. She starts pacing the room.

"May I ask what's going on?"

She turns to me.

"I know you. I can't remember where I know you from!"

"I said that exact same thing about you this morning, Cocaine."

She halts.

"Say my name again."

"Cocaine."

She hurries over to her vanity, opening the top drawer. I watch as her. Her tight stripper under garments clings to her body, shifting slightly as she moves. Oh great. Here's my dick to approve her lack of clothes and her perfect body.

She turns back to me with a picture in her hands. Her face shows pure shock.

"Blake!"

"So we do know each other?"

She sets the picture on the vanity and she walks back to the couch, straddling me.

"Let's see if you remember who I am."

She brings her lips to mine in a desperate kiss. I pull her to me. She rubs herself against me. I push her away.

"Boston?"

She smiles.

"Hey, sexy."