Chapter 35: As A Matter Of Fact, It Isn't

*Five Years Later*

"Come on, Blake. You only turn twenty-six once! Let's celebrate!"

I groan at the enthusiasm Eric expresses.

"F**k you, man. My birthday isn't for another three days."

"And?"

"I'm not in the mood to celebrate."

"Bullshit. You just don't want to take advantage of being in California."

"Oh yeah? What the hell are we going to do?"

"Strip club, dumbass! Where else would we get the chance to celebrate your birthday AND your new promotion?"

I have to hand it to him. That sounds like a damn good idea.

"Fine. But just this once."

"I'll call up the guys. We're getting shitfaced!"

He pulls out his phone and I take another swig of my beer. It's going to be a long night.

=====================================================================================

I'm surrounded by my drunken friends cheering on the stripper on the side platform. I think her name is something stupid like Blueberry Blitz or some shit like that. Either way, she knows how to get the men swooning. Someone taps me on the shoulder and I spin towards them. Eric smiles drunkenly at me.

"I've found someone for you to f**k."

"What the hell man? I'm not looking to get laid!"

I'm definitely sober enough to make my own decision.

"Come on, man. You've completely lost your college personality."

"Well, that was college. The only time I want a good f**k now, is with a pretty girl that I'll find and call her my wife."

"Damn. You've definitely become a party pooper. Screw you."

The lights dim and strobe lights turn on. A voice comes over the loud speaker.

"Ladies and gentlemen! You've all been waiting for her since the minute you sent foot in here and she's finally here!"

The crowd erupts. Who the hell are they talking about?

"The main event! Please welcome to the pole, Cocaine!"

Oh shit.

The lights go black, slowly returning. They reveal the hottest stripper in the whole damn world. Eric and Chrystian let out low whistles. Cocaine steps up to the pole, blowing kisses to the audience before her. When she wraps her leg seductively around the pole, I'm lost. I watch, mesmerized by the way she slowly moves. Her brown and black hair reaches for the floor as she tilts her head back, pushing her perfect tits into the air. Some ass steps in front of me blocking my view. All I can see is her hair. Only then do I notice that every other pole and the lap dance booth is empty. Everyone is watching Cocaine as she teases us. I can feel my erection pressing against my jeans. It's painful. I'm half tempted to take a five minute trip to the bathroom but I'm too distracted. The guy has moved.

I have full view again. When she drops low to the floor, everyone pushes towards her. Of course I have to get pushed right to the front. Cocaine's eyes scan the crowd. She stops when she spots me. She walks towards me slowly. She comes to a halt in front of me. She grips the pole behind her and spreads her legs, pushing her pussy towards my face. She smells amazing. She pulls back before she touches me. She continues on with her show like that didn't even happen. Hell, it probably happens every damn night.

=====================================================================================

I finally cum. I flop back onto the bed. It's going to be a long three days.