Ice Skating

~Ice Skating~

This morning I had another flashback of Dan and my father that night, where I lost so much, Harry was really nice comforting me, a few minutes ago he left to get changed.

What to wear, what to wear. Cleaning out the wardrobe, looking for something to wear to ice skating. personally, I love ice skating, it's just fun to do and clears my head.

*LIGHT BULB*

Oh my gosh I'm such an idiot, yesterday I went shopping and got new clothes, I walked over to my desk and reached for the shopping bags, that I couldn't be bothered to unpack. Inside I found a cute pair of jeans, a white, black and red jacket, a black scarf, and some jewellery, a bird necklace, some bangles and my new tan bag. I quickly slid into my new clothes, and black converse, then put on my accessories including my black rip curl watch, which I absolutely adore. I put on some Lip gloss, mascara and liquid liner, and put my phone as well as my wallet in my new bag. I pulled my hair into a low pony, parted in the middle, then put my glasses on.

"Brooke I've got a surprise for you!" I heard Harry's deep voice call out, the door slammed open.

"Hug!" A little girl came running in front of Harry with him chasing behind, she hugged tightly around my legs, she was so cute, blonde hair with a single hair tie up the top making the hair kind of look like a pineapple.

"Lux! We had a plan remember?" Harry asked the girl.

"Nope, I don member!" her cute little voice answered back, giggling.

"Naughty girl!" Harry said playfully, the little girl made a puppy dog face it was so cute.

"Okay, I forgive you!" he replied, picking her up, giving her a big hug and kisses.

"Who's dat Haz?" She asked in a high pitched voice to Harry.

"Lux this is Brooke! Brooke this is baby Lux!" Harry introduced us.

"Hey Lux, nice to meet you!" I waved at her and smiled.

"Ha-yo!" She answered, then whispered something in Harry's ear.

*HARRY'S POV!*

"She's pwitty Haz!" Lux whispered into my ear, quietly.

"Yes she is, isn't she!" I turned my head and whispered back she giggled and nodded.

"What did she say?" Brooke asked.

"It's a secwet!" Lux answered back for me.

"So is Lux coming with us?" Brooke asked.

"Yeah, we always go together-"

"It's trasition!" Lux finished off the sentence.

"Don't you mean tradition?" Brooke corrected her.

"Uh huh!" She replied I laughed.

"Okay, let's go!" Lux yelled, pointing to the door.

"Okay, Bubba!" I said, "Got everything?" I asked Brooke.

"Yep! let's go!" She replied I put down Lux, letting her run toward the stairs and down them.

"she's so cute!" Brooke pointed out the obvious.

"Yeah, I know! Do you like her?" I asked.

"How couldn't I, she's just so adorable!" She spoke from her beautiful, plush lips.

"haha, I bet she likes you too!" I told her, she giggled cutely.

"shall we?" I asked, pointing to the door.