Swifty

Swifty

I woke up from Harry's heavy, warm breathing, he was still here. I put my glasses on, got out of the bed, started unpacking more of my things trying not to wake up Harry, I finished putting my stuff into drawers and on hangers. I went into my handbag and got out my phone I had 5 messages and 7 missed calls from: Tiana Saltana is a sexy beast, in other words, Tiana, I went down the stairs tiptoeing so I wouldn't wake up any of the boys it was only 8:00, I didn't want to call Tiana yet because she probably wasn't up.

I decided to make my famous pancakes, with m&ms, skittles, chocolate chips, strawberries, banana or blueberries. I looked in the pantry and fridge to get the ingredients but of course, they had nothing I wanted for the pancakes. So I decided to go grocery shipping for pancake mixture, and the lollies, fruit and chocolate I went back upstairs to my room quietly, I chose to wear a white strapless dress which was longer at the back than the front, white sandals, silver bangles and some mascara and lipgloss.

I grabbed my handbag off the desk after putting my hair in a loose ponytail. I headed back downstairs, found a piece of notepaper and wrote a note for the boys. I found one of the boy's car keys, went out front and got into. The car they belonged to and drove to the nearest supermarket.

•••Zayn's POV•••

I woke up from my amaZayn dream of Perrie, hoping that Brooke had made us something for breakfast, I quickly fixed my hair so it looked half decent, I ran into the kitchen but Brooke wasn't there, I found a note on the breakfast bar saying:

Boys,

Gone to the grocery store to get food for breakfast, be back soon don't spoil your appetite before I get back, I promise you'll regret it! ;)

Love Brooke xx

Thank god she's coming back soon, I'm starving.

I went to Liam's room to wake him up first because he's the easiest, I went into his room and shook him,

"Wake up Liam!" I pretend to fake cry into his ear,

"Brooke left because of you!" I lied to him.

"What, noooooo! What did I do?" He asked

"Nothing, just wake up she's gone to get stuff for breakfast" I replied, he rolled his eyes at me. "Don't do that again that was mean!" He whisper=yelled.

Trying not to wake the boys up.

"Come and help me wake the other boys up" I told him "In a minute I'll meet you at Louis' room" he said I walked out of his room and into Niall's, I ran and jumped on top of Niall and screamed, "Niall, someone burnt down Nando's!"

"What, Noooooo!" He cried popping straight up, "I must go save it!" He started crying "It's too late Niall, Nando's is gone!" I kept on going on with the scam

"But where am I gonna have food?" He asked

"At Nando's still!" I chuckled "You lied!" He accused me

"Naa, well yeah actually I did, get up Brooke's gonna make breakfast soon lad!" I admitted, he looked at me angry first then got happy when I mentioned Brooke's name. I walked out of Niall's room and upstairs to Louis' finding Liam in the doorway.

"Hey Zayn, how'd you suppose we wake this one up?" He asked

"Hey, I've got the perfect Idea!" I told him, I yelled out "Help, Help, I need Superman!" , Liam had to cover his mouth to stop himself from laughing, we both saw Louis shot up and say.