Coma, Coma, Coma

~Coma, Coma, Coma~

Harry's POV

Slowly opening my eyes, rubbing them, I woke up from the movement of the sheets, Brooke..

Quickly looking at her to see if she if she was awake, from the coma, but it wasn't her, it was Liam, moving in his sleep. She was supposed to be awake yesterday, but she didn't. I'm getting worried, bad thoughts, the same as yesterday, What if she has amnesia and forgets me? what is she doesn't wake up?

A little after we ate yesterday Paul turned up, he was really angry at me, but relieved we didn't kill her, he tried to call her mother but she didn't answer, Paul gave me a big lecture on thinking before doing something stupid and that I have no common sense. As it got late the boys, Perrie and El headed home, everyone but Niall, Liam and I wanted to say, Paul said he'd come at about nine, I checked my watch to see the time, it was now 8:30. Niall was still sleeping on 2 chairs put together against the back wall, Liam was sleeping across from me, his resting on his arms, and Brooke still in her concussion.

Her long wavy brown hair, resting on the bed behind her, her perfect tanned skin, always soft to touch, her nose with a pale, thin scar running along it, her long brown eyelashes, her long legs and her big, plump lips. She's wearing only a blue hospital gown, with boring white patterns, and most of her body is covered with a green blanket, her cheeks now full of colour, hopefully a sign that she was getting better, at the top of her head, was a white bandage, with slight traces of red through it from the blood. Yesterday we found out that she has a broken leg, so now a cast is covering most of it, when she wakes up, if she wakes up, she'll have to walk around on crutches.

I ran my finger over the IV cord attached to her hand, then kissed sleeping beauty AKA Brooke on the forehead.

"Morning," Liam said tiredly.

"Morning," I replied.

"How is she doing?" Liam asked while stroking her forehead.

"Better, but she hasn't woke up yet," I said gloomily.

"Still? She supposed to be awake yesterday!" He said worriedly.

"Yeah I know, What if she doesn't wake up? How would her family react? I mean look at her she looks like a dead fish.." I took a quick glance at her then back at Liam.

Brooke's POV

Being in this coma sucks, I try to wake up but I can't, but the cool thing is I can hear everything. Harry keeps blaming himself about the accident, like really shut up about it, it's not like I'm gonna die, well I hope not, because Tiana would just kill me again for dying, so really where's the point? I hope Channing Tatum is going to tell me I'm his husband, when I wake up, because I refuse to die, that chic from the vow is she CRAZY?! Seriously people have no common sense, if you see Channing Tatum at your bedside and telling you that he's your husband, you GO with it! Life lesson for all you people who can hear my thoughts! Okay, I guess that's just me then. Forever alone...

All I could feel was a massive pain in my leg, my head was killing, and occasionally the squeezing of my hand, I was so sore I just want the pain to go away, AGHHH!

I started to ease drop on the conversation going on, as you do.

"Yeah I know, What if she doesn't wake up? How would her family react? I mean look at her she looks like a dead fish.." Well, love you too Harry, where's the Love?

"Still look better than you.." I replied, Harry, turning to me at the sound of me speaking, he chuckled, taking my hand, I slowly lifted my eyelids to halfway.

"I thought you weren't going to wake up.." He told me.

"Well, I wanted you to be Channing Tatum, and tell me that you were my husband! But life is disappointing!" I answered he chuckled.