Smexy Cow~17

Smexy Cow~17

One thing I have always loved was my penguin onesie and Nutella, I don't know how the boys knew this but Love them for it.

Inside the box was my penguin onesie and a huge tub of Nutella in its own little penguin onesie, I did a little happy dance on the spot until I fell to the ground landing on my arse.

"Ouch!" I yelped, I finally got up after a number of attempts to do so. I look into the box again and see some bright red, lace lingerie from Victoria secret. I snickered at imagining the boys in Victoria secret buying sexy, red, lace lingerie, Zayn and Niall would probably be too embarrassed to go inside the store but for Harry, it's his home away from home. *Cough* Man Whore *Cough*.

In the bra was a folded up piece of paper, another note. I unfolded it and read it aloud.

"Lingerie is compulsory, onesies are not. If you do wear one though, it is likely to come off at some point in the evening,

Love your Horny babe xo"

I scoffed at obviously Harry's words, *facepalm* I got changed in one of the nearest bathrooms the lingerie fit perfectly, oh great, now I was picturing Harry Styles look through my underwear drawer searching for my size, I think he had too much fun getting me these gifts. I pulled on my onesie and only fell down 11 times, I know 'round of applause for Brooke, but getting my cast through the leg hole is really hard.

I picked up my crutches and walked out the bathroom, through the house and out to the backyard, I hobbled trying to find the trampoline, well more like waddling. "They see me waddlin' the hatin'" I sang, I could hear giggling, so I followed the sound and I found myself in front of the trampoline.

I climbed into the hole, there seemed to be sheets covering the inside of the safety nets'' walls And its floor is was lined with pillows covered in warm blankets. It's pitch black outside, and I can't see anything, the only light there is, comes from the stars, trillions of them twinkling down on us. I lay down on the pillows and stare up at the stars they're so beautiful. "I wonder if they think we're beautiful too?" I whispered to myself.

I can start to hear music, the strum of a guitar and humming, 'neg minute" a voice starts to sing, I think it's Niall's. "Look at the stars, look how they shine for you, and everything you do." More voices join, the rest of the boys singing Yellow by cold play, one of my favourite songs. Their voices are so calming, and relaxing I could fall asleep just about no-,

"Nooooo!" Harry screams bloody hell that scared me.

"What the hell are you doing Harry?" Yelled Liam,

"She was falling asleep, and it's sleepover night." He said innocently, "Sorry babe."

"All good" I reply.

"You look pretty in your onesie Brooke," Niall says cutely.

"Oh Niall, you smexy cow." I blushed and so did he.

"So who wants to play strip poker?" Harry asked.

"Harry!" Everyone shouted at him.

"That's for when we get drunk idiot!" Louis punched his arm.

"What about truth or dare?" Zayn suggested, everyone nodded.

"Me first!" Louis shouted, "Liam! truth or Dare?"

"Truth," Liam replied.

"Oh, you're no fun, hmm. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest how hot do you think Brooke is?" Louis asked Liam, I couldn't help but blush.

"10." He answered, I gave him an ugly confused look, and so did the rest of the boys.

"What the hell are you on?" I asked him.

"Liam loves Brooke, Liam loves Broooookeee." Louis sang.

"Oh shut up!" Liam yelled at him.

"Harry I dare you to kiss Liam," Zayn smirked.

"I'm not bloody kissing hi-!" Liam yelled, but Harry cut him off, as he gave him a kiss on the lips, the rest of the boys and I started laughing.

After we calmed down a bit I asked Niall, "Are you a virgin?" He looked a little embarrassed.

"Yes." He said coolly, I was shocked, one of the most loved boys in the world and he's still a virgin.

"Brooke! truth or dare?" Liam asked me.

"Dare," I answered.

"Hmmm." He sat thinking for a while, "I dare you to make out with Niall." Louis giggled.

I've liked Niall ever since I got here, but what would Harry think? He didn't look too happy with Liam, he was kind of death staring him. Oh well, screw Harry.

I leaned forward towards Niall, roughly grabbed his shirt, pulling him towards me and started kissing him, his lips were so soft, and he's got a pretty good tongue if you know what I mean. Don't mind if I do, the smexy cow is pretty sexy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let's Dance to Joy Division- The Wombats on side

Sorry I haven't updated in ages! I'm not very good at remembering to do these things, I get distracted a lot. I know this is a really, really short chapter, but I don't have much time at the moment and heaps of you have been waning me to update.

By the way, thank you for 20.47K reads, that's amazing!!!! I love you all!!

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Please comment your thoughts and I'm giving dedications next chapter so feel free to ask for one!

Love Always Carley xo